Cloning with aloe Vera

Ive read some growers simply put a fresh clipping in a cup of water until roots develop.

2 Likes

I tried it once without any luck, but have had great success with bubbler method

1 Like

Glad to hear.

1 Like

Hey, Brother! Long time no see!

I didn’t have luck using it as a cloning gel, but it does great as a feeding suppliment for me!

She gets an aloe leaf’s insides with every feeding. I did use Tiger Bloom and Big Bud a couple times, but the rest of her feedings were runoff from the worm bed mixed with the aloe and some molasses.

Aloes are still kicking along…

Sure wish you could get to the other side! Miss you, Brother!

8 Likes

Looking great brother, it looks super healthy and frosty, long time no see for sure, it’s great to be home. Im glad you for a use for it, aloe’s looking great, keep up the good work. I’ll be in and out from time to time, my old lady has a long list of chores, lol.

3 Likes

@FloridaSon

can i use any aloe vera? when u say u use every watering, i guess u pulp it up do ya?

I’ve been following along this cloning thread because i am interested in different clone methods. I just transplanted my first clone it’s probably 8 weeks old the rest younger. But I tried putting in a drinking water bottle (water only) and had the patience to let them go and they finally started showing roots. The water bottles magnify the roots and you can see as soon as they start. Then stuck them in organic soil. A couple i just started in soil and all 8 have taken off. I think the key is to have patience with them. Haven’t used anything like clonex or aloe. To me this is the cheapest way.

1 Like

Good morning everyone it’s been a while but I’m back at it.

Here are two clones one is a trainwreck ilgm and the other is a purple snowman. These two here are a mix of trainwreck and snowman, growing in super soil.

9 Likes

Looking forward to your new ‘19 grow journal. Your gals are lookin good

2 Likes

Thanks my friend. I shall start a new grow journal shortly, Gona build a grow shed outback. That’s the plan

4 Likes

I finally had a clone take root. I made small cuts in the stalk near the end, dipped in power and let it soak for a week in water, then I put it in soil and gave it 24 hour like from my qb. Now let’s see how she grows. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Happy to see you back & already at it! Im following. You grow some Awesome Girls!

2 Likes

Thanks @Laurap,it feel good to be back

1 Like

Tag me in your new journal when you start it!

2 Likes

I sure will

2 Likes

My clone shots

10 Likes

This clone is definitely gro

wing fast, its got seven branchs already, she would be a great scrog contender

6 Likes

Good to see you posting again @Mrcrabs
Very nice looking clones as always!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, ive had luck at staying close to home, temperatures are soaring but great beach weather, ill be around,!getting things in order for summer time @Drillbit

2 Likes