Charts Disappeared

Had no idea which category to put this in. Sitting around this weekend, guess I got bored and put all my charts and graphs into albums on my phone. Made a feed chart album, DLI album, VPD album, troubleshooting and so on. Thought it would make it easier to get whatever information I needed quickly.

Got on to find something today and all of the albums are gone. What’s worse all the original images are gone too. Some of it I could go download again. I’ll never be able to find or recreate some of it. Anyone ever had something like this happen or know how to recover the info? This POS phone is an Android if that matters.

Not much help in that department, but if you search for a thread by @StonedCold13 he created a spot to dump handy charts and pictures - what you need may be lurking there.

1 Like

This is the one. :wink:

2 Likes

Appreciate it. I’ll get in there and take a look.

2 Likes

Didnt see this in that thread.

As for your phone, is it possible you saved them to phone memory vs sd card memory?

1 Like

Thanks @Graysin @Docnraq. Already downloaded six charts, including the one I’m replying to. Someone posted a troubleshooting flow chart in the past couple months. If I remember correctly it was pictures of pages in a binder. If anyone sees that on the forum please lmk.

Idk about the memory or SD card. I’ll go in and look. I just made albums on the photos app.

1 Like

Are they pictures or PDFs? If they’re pictures they can be retrieved from the cloud using these directions:

On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .**
At the bottom, tap Library Trash .**
Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.**
At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone’s gallery app. In your Google Photos library. In any albums it was in.**

Give that a try and see what happens. There might be a time limit as to when they’re still available.

1 Like

Took a look there. Nothing. Didn’t lose any PDFs, just screens and downloaded images. I moved them from screenshot, download and pictures folders into the new folders I made. It’s like all of it just vanished. Never seen anything like it.