All of the leaves look like these?
MeEasy
2
I can’t tell you why they do it but I can tell you it’s not going to hurt the plant. Plants just sometimes mutate like people do
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Need help with this baby and her leaf | 7 | 229 | April 19, 2021 | |
| Plants are looking different. Why are they growing like this? | 3 | 388 | June 14, 2019 | |
| ?Strange leaf growth on Bruce Banner #3 clones? | 14 | 290 | February 20, 2022 | |
| Need some help with one of my clones | 9 | 439 | October 1, 2018 | |
| We have a weird mutation in our banana kush plant I don’t know what it is I wanna know if my plant is gonna make it | 6 | 612 | February 12, 2018 | |
| Clone issues…maybe? | 14 | 250 | October 17, 2023 | |
| My leaves look funny | 0 | 399 | March 19, 2021 | |
| Can someone tells me if this is a mutation? | 11 | 547 | December 11, 2022 |

