Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Im in for that run :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m just going to keep this journal going. Usually I’ll start a new one ,but no sense in that. I’ll probably run 4 Godfathers.

12 Likes

God Father seems to be a popular new strain. I’ll be watching :v:

4 Likes

Great will be watching i got mines in 4 days

3 Likes

So does this mean they made you an offer you can’t refuse?:sunglasses:

4 Likes

LOL :grin: When they first offered these I believe they had the 10+ 10 sale. I missed out on that, I had a $100 off coupon so it seemed like a good use for it.

14 Likes

My first Godfather seedling didn’t make it. Didn’t look healthy at all when it popped. Second one went into coco this morning.

15 Likes

Best of luck with the new one :pray::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping!!! Should know more mañana

4 Likes

Damn helluva discount lol

1 Like

You will just have to clone it to make another to replace it

6 Likes

I like the way you think!

4 Likes

We have healthy life this time with The Godfather OG

19 Likes

Its a party its a party aye

4 Likes

Sorry I had to delete this post due to I left some personal info on email picture.

I wanted to say Thanks to our friend Gary, @repins12 for his generosity. I received some of his seeds today. Hopefully I’ll be able to drop some shortly. I’m considering growing some autos outside this summer, so I’m thinking that some of Gary’s autos will be great candidates. Some of you are aware of my ongoing issue with Garden of Green Seed Bank. I ordered Super Critical Bud seeds back in August of 2021. I haven’t yet received them, but have finally got them to agree to ship another order from their U.S. based bank. These were the seeds that I intended to grow on this past run. So hopefully I’ll receive them shortly, if I do I’m going to be dropping 2 Godfather OG and 2 Super Critical Bud.

Gary’s gift

GOG Email

20 Likes

stay all over them till you receive your order…thats bs… :v:

6 Likes

Yes I got most the same ones. There is a thread on here for growing repins strains someone created.

3 Likes
9 Likes

I stayed patient initially, I waited until October and contacted them. They said they would resend them, I waited until middle of January. I sent emails daily, no response from them at all. On February 2 I sent a email asking them to please tell me to F*^k Off , so at least I’ll know if anyone is getting my messages. Apparently that got someone’s attention, I received email asking me to confirm my address. I confirmed my address and waited 4 days, started sending emails daily again and finally got a response that they would resend order from U.S. bank. This was my first time ordering seeds from anyone other than ILGM it definitely has made me appreciate the customer service from ILGM. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:I also wanted to Thank @kaptain3d he also sent emails on my behalf to try to get someone to respond.

The email I sent that got their attention.

Screenshot_20220212-083947_Email

13 Likes

Thanks, @Mark0427 @Dman1969 :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes