Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

I assure you attorneys don’t like insurance companies, either. :wink:

12 Likes

February BOM is now open. Let’s see some more of those Gorgeous Buds. :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

I received my discount code for Strain of the Month win. I’m leaning towards getting some Godfather OG. But I’m going to wait until Valentines Day Sale to see if there might be something that goes on sale. :+1:

13 Likes

I just dropped a Godfather OG seed in water yesterday. Also dropped a Do Si Do and a Purple Punch.

13 Likes

Nice I should be getting my godfather seeds Friday

5 Likes

I have 2 ilgm white widow’s coming down in a few day’s , but I can’t share pic’s… :cry: :confused: :tired_face: :disappointed: :pensive: :angry: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I remember seeing earlier that you were having issues posting pictures. Have you been able to figure out why?

2 Likes

No…
I think its on my end , but not really sure…
I can’t even take a screen shot of what comes up when I try to post a pic…
It just goes blank , like the sight isn’t sure what I’m trying to do…
Not sure how to explain it…
But not happy about it…
It limits me from helping out more than just sharing…
But would love to share as well…
Will have to have one of my kids figure it out for me…
Stupid technology…
Or more than likely, Stupid me… :wink:

4 Likes

Strain of the month contest are now open for entries.

12 Likes

@AfgVet sis would you tag me in that grow. I’d love to see them babies grow

5 Likes

Me too please?? :wink: :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Are you using Chrome? Try running any available updates and see if that helps.

6 Likes

I’ll just add it to my current journal. I’ll tag you in if you haven’t seen it

6 Likes

I use duck duck go…
This danm phone just updates whenever it wants and changes everything and how it works…
S-21 android

4 Likes

Go into your Google play store and search Chrome, then see if any updates are available for it. If so, try running the update.

5 Likes

Turn the auto updates off for now and manually update what needs to be updated only. Certain things u want update auto set them to auto update on wifi only and when u connect to a wifi source it will auto update anything needing updated at the time but u can set it to manually update certain things to avoid what’s happening to u. I use the forum right thru chrome here also. U can go to the play store and download the ilgmapp and see if it hps u that way also. Maybe being in the app might be a better choice for u for doing these things. I never have issues with the forum the way I use it. I just open the Google app for internet type ilgm forum on search sign in and leave it in the back ground and open a new tab for searching the internet. So I have 2 tabs open internet search and ilgm forum I can flip between the 2 super quick with the little square on the bottom to swipe out apps. If u click that then tap the one u want open it opens or if u swipe it it will shut it down and have to be reopened again. I can open a third tab and use giphy if I want also and make it nice for sharing giphs hope u can make wind of this and see if any of it helps u share some pics. Where there’s a will there’s a way

1 Like

It use to work just like you are explaining…
Than my phone decided to update and now nothing works with ilgm…
I’m always logged in and always have been…
Something that the phone did changed everything…
Trust me , iapita…
Every phone I’ve ever had dose this after some point…
I’ll get it figured out…
I need to send all of my pics to Something and factory reboot I guess…
Stupid…

3 Likes

We’ll have u tried to hold in the volume up and down and the screen on button all 3 together for like 30 seconds will reset the phone without losing any infor. If not look up soft reset for a Samsung s12 and try a soft reset that should reset the whole thing basically without taking any info away from u. The 3 button creature seems to work for quite a bit of things on phones tho.

3 Likes

I’ve been Mia for a few days, but damn growmie. Great freaking job bro. That is a beautiful harvest, I would be so gassed to pull that much weight from a harvest. That LA Confidential is good as gold bro. Idk if u have smoked any of her yet before, but once u do, u will see why I am such a fan. Everything came out great from the looks of it. All the buds are trimmed nicely, have a nice shimmer to em too. Tipping my hat to u

5 Likes

I believe this will be my next grow, hopefully I’ll get them as quickly as I’ve received my previous orders.

25 Likes