Budz' Dreams in Coco

T will record the spider farmer tent. V is in the HLG/AC Infinity. Both as intake monitor though. So very close to the bottom of the tents.

Will place a couple later for canopy temps. Mostly because I spilled on my radio hydrometer receiver. Which dried out pretty well thankfully… still reading lung room wrong. Tents fine. It’s 45% in lung. Not 70%…

2 Likes

Ac Infinity tent monitors. V and k. And radio 2.

Plant picture from yesterday. Forgot today. Didn’t post it yesterday anyway

2 Likes

Skywalker is now chest height.

Tall one behind the pipe is my collar bone on height ish. So ~5ft. ~4in vertical growth on that branch since yesterday.

2 Likes

Gonna let the canopy fill out and even out before much more pruning or change in light. Middle still coming up. But has made great progress

3 Likes

You got some tall beautiful ladies. Looking like a cat walk

2 Likes

Their growth really impresses me. I merely facilitate it. I would think they would be over stretching except for the thickness of the stalks… and that the one blue dream has grown past my sf 2000 on the back side. Lol. The coco truly is amazing stuff. I burnt the taller blue dream a little I noticed nutrients, not light. Catering to the shorter one. Although all things considered I’m looking at very different harvest times there. So once I harvest the shortie I can spread out the tall one still and turn the light down. To prevent the inevitable fox tailing otherwise.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

As the short one started faster and is finishing faster it needed more food. But i fed them both equal 100%

Can’t see the burn in any posted pictrues. In lowest fan leaves bottom far right. Pictures all too dark there.

That’s crazy she’s trying 2 escape the tent from the top.

So she’s a short and chubby and will finish 1st that’s crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Ofc she will. She’s already going orange while the other blue dream is atleast 2 weeks behind. To where the Skywalker is only a couple weeks behind it for predicted finish. I hope the high is what I expect. Since the clones. If not those where only the first 2/10.
But I hope so. Since she does go so fast without being out of control height. She’d make for a good clone mother. If the high is there in the end.

I also want to start some cali dream tho… decisions…

Do it all why not you got the skills to handle them

Edit… if the high is not what you want you can always bubble hash it lmao

I don’t have the room. I get ahead of myself and I was flipping Skywalker as soon as the tent was finished drying. Not sure where room for another would’ve been. I can do batch’s but would potentially take longer. Since I’d want to have them veg together in flower tent. Atleast after out of solo cups.

So I’m basically stuck doing 2 and 1 unless I grow some patience. The blue dream will probably permanently home the 2x4 in flower cycles tho. Since it is one of those strains I’ll most likely keep on hand.

Copy that. Go 4 a new strain in that case

2 Likes

i here someone has some wicked devil xxl auto somewhere

1 Like

I’ve parused yours briefly recently. I’ll stop by soon to catch up. I know I’ve been slacking. @FullyMedicated
They were looking awesome the last I checked though. That’s why you’re the MG guy. Grows beautiful buds in the harshest of mediums.

1 Like

lol ya ive slowly been stepping away from the MG. only got two left in their. now im onto Ffof. using green planet dual part line. just a few days old but they are coming

1 Like

You know Friday i might get that devil.

@Budz you are more than welcome in my journal any time sir

1 Like

What happened to coco? Didn’t want all the work yet? Would be a lot of work for your summer crops for sure. Couldn’t imagine.

With three plants in full flow… Crap… My water… lol brb

Got a little bit more filter time. But yeah. I’m using 1-2 batches a day now. So 3-6 gallons. Which also has to be largely removed. Via wet vac. Which is easy.

And I have lines in my buckets to where I always land on pH now. So it’s pretty steamlined. Just a bummer if I over filter. Since it’s only 50gpd for the 0ppm

1 Like

not ready for the coco just yet. im gonna start next summer’s crop on april 1st. let them veg till end may inside then put outside. this year they weren’t strong enough when i put them out and they got destroyed by bugs.

1 Like

What kind of bugs? Be surprised what black pepper and crushed eggshells will stop.

Beyond that there’s always combo things too.

Like.

1 Like

i had the pillars and others. just decimated.

@FullyMedicated Yeah eggshells. Crushed eggshells are full of calcium and in no way decay quickly on the surface of dirt. Pillars can’t go across a good 4 inch moat of egg shells. Unless it’s really really desperate… Would be about like dragging your balls through glass. Not gonna do that… Lol
Same concept as diatomaceous earth. Which washes away too fast outdoors. So rolling pin crush a portion of the shells. With some larger. Nothing crawling on its belly will want to cross the barrier.

Unless of course. You don’t eat eggs. I guess.

No mater how healthy a plant is. It can’t defend against caterpillars on its own. And caterpillars don’t fly. So if there are no other plants with protruding branches over your crop. They can only get to them from the ground… moat… Go medieval. Full of eggshells and pepper flakes. Anything that makes your nose burn. Neither of these things wash away very fast either. They kind of hold on.
These are just conventional garden methods. You know. For actual tomatoes… lol

1 Like