Budz' Dreams in Coco

Definitely never chop the roots of a growing plant… that you aren’t trying to keep perpetually in a small pot… ofc

They will branch out even from where they wind up

Coco is so loose that the repot isn’t necessary. It’s hydro… I know how my roots look by how my plants look. As below so above.

2 Likes

Right on. Even if they circle and go back to the top? I will be testing bro! This will save me a step of the growth is the same. :grin:

1 Like

Of course. Roots will always seek out more area. And if they already have a concentration they have more unified strength to push through. Which can be more important in soil. Still important with coco. But my tester filled out so well… and she was a clone. So I have seen first hand how easy it is to root in coco.

Makes me wonder how some growers get stunted from being “root bound” in their first pots after a month :thinking:

Do you us IG?

Nope. I’ve considered making one. I tend to try and shy away from social media. It’s not a good concept. It opens pathways that shouldn’t be readily available. Leads to improper behavior. Lol. I’m an example of such…

I feel like I understand that completely. LOL

Set up one directly for this hobby.

Was worth asking!

1 Like

Lmao. I suppose. Up front though there are a ton of w*ores. Just gotta block. I’ve blocked enough of that to just get nature shots, mechanics, and grow pics/vids.

LOL.

Out of likes btw.

That’s not what you want. LOL

Who are we to tell me what I want? I’ve certainly been wrong before… LOL

It’s a good place to trade.

1 Like

Bueno ┐( ∵ )┌

2 Likes

What I love about all of this. Because of the removed discussion… the last day of posts is gonna seem completely abstract… lol. But it is the “safe” way to get around forum rules safely. Since only mods/admins can see the post changes. On top of which is already done. Can’t change it now. Plus they are where we learned it from. Lol.

Gonna delete some of the lead up too. It’s just not me(you were right in assumption low, just wasn’t me.other party)…
This isn’t my experimental thread afterall. This is my coco thread. First sf 2k is where I need to keep the experiments. For records. First, sf 2k kit. Photo - #363 by Budz

A little “late day” defoil and training for Miss Skywalker. If she’s gonna be a kraken. She needs it.

2 Likes

The tall blue is definitely stacking up nicely. To say the least.

Still. I see no reason to clone it. Nothing special. Unlike that shortie. Which is gold. Overall structure, smell and taste. It’s legit blue dream. Tall one. Not at all.

4 Likes

4 Likes

damn she a hairy lady. crazy how some grow hairy like that and others not so much. looks great tho.

1 Like

Exactly why I monster cropped her. The clones today.

As you can see the calyx have stopped growing as they are focusing on root growth and revegetation. 24/0 cycle.

4 Likes

When I awoke today the lower part of the blues tent was even at 88°F from dehumidifier. Just hit 67°F giving an over 20° swing in one day. Maybe they’ll be more blue tomorrow? Maybe it does need to plumit into the 50s. Don’t have by blue tooth jn the tents atm. Just the radio frequency ones. No graphs. Will add them back soon.

I have to get them all back recalibrated back to the Bluetooth and update.

Some of them where just handled more than others from battery change. Hence discrepancies.

All finished.

2 Likes