Buds are red in the center

9 Likes

Gorgeous!

5 Likes

Thank you it is just starting to bud it is a gelato auto.

5 Likes

Lookin pretty

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Get ya a scope and youll see stuff like this…

8 Likes

Nice buds, congratulations on your grow. Any aroma yet?

5 Likes

Your buds look nice
I need to buy a scope. I do have jewelers loupe, but dont use it untill harvest time. I grow inside hydro so I dont have to deal with bugs, well havent yet. Everytime I start looking at scopes I get distracted with Amazon suggestions and end up with co2, another light, or a bud trimmer.

4 Likes

I just bought a scope will be here in the morning.

3 Likes

Beautiful! Definitely upgrade to a wifi microscope. Ours just came and only played around with it quickly doing some pics and videos… for 20 dollars, definitely fun. Just need to get hand stable!

Here is the one we got.
Digital Microscope Wireless Pocket Handheld USB Microscopes, 50x-1000x Zoom Fixed Focus HD Magnifier with LEDs, Inspection Camera Compatible with iPhone, Android Phone, MacBook, Windows PC (Black) https://a.co/d/9TVIvmV

My USB Microscope is on a stand.

I cut a bud for viewing while sitting in easy chair.
Right hand for operating computer mouse
Left hand for dial microscope, while viewing

1 Like

I just got it today the same one and it is awesome. I had no idea what I was missing my plants will get more attention.

1 Like

Me neither.
Since then, I cancelled my Playboy Mag subscription.
Better bushes here.
Good growing to you

1 Like

Nice! What strain? You could end up with some nice color there…

Maybe examine the tips of the leaves closely…showing the start of a little more than “painted nails” maybe - are you feeding hard?

I’d like to do the same. Using the “Carson zOrb” at the moment but would prefer to cut the cord.

It is Gelato it is not over fed, the leaves look nice and green. The other plant in there also looks happy. I did have a photo in there I moved it to a different tent.

1 Like