Bubble bags-step by step

@mulegal get a grinder now because you can then start collecting keef even from store bought, every time you grind. They run about 5-7 bucks on Amazon.com. Get a metal one with a screen keef catcher, I think they are 4 parts top, bud holder, grind catcher and keef catcher. They last forever. I live off of SS, money? what’s that?

1 Like

I’m really keen to give this a try, I have the buckets and the hash bags, I have lots of frozen trim and small buds but there’s a few more things I have to get oh yeah also got drill ,ice is a bit harder for me to get lots of but I can try to find out before hand and get some,thanks for putting this down

2 Likes

OK…grinder

Hahahaha “what’s SS?” @highcountrygal …that’s never quite enough, that’s what that is.

1 Like

@daz49 I just learned a new technique, much simpler. I am in a wheel chair so I really couldn’t see myself with dry ice in my lap. At the beginning of this thread there are 2 youtube video’s, on the 2nd one this guy showed how to make dry rub hash. If you have a trim tray with a keef screen you already have every thing else. Put your frozen trim in the top bin over bottom tray take your hands and start rubbing, I rub until there is about a 1/3 of what I started with, then I put that 1/3 back into the freezer and I re-do the same process and repeat. You will about fall out of your chair when you see the amount of keef you get, and again on the 2nd run and again on the 3rd. No ice hassle, no draing bags, stirring etc. I posted pictures of the process up above some where. Hope this helps.

1 Like

@mulegal the infamous Social Security, security? Ya think!

You win! Uncle.

4 Likes

Cool @Screwauger…thanks

2 Likes

@Screwauger Okay I am up for the challenge lol!

The big containers are 4 x 4 x 2

From the side! Dry rub with just my trim tray, frozen trim and my hands, total time 20 mins.

4 Likes

You won, @highcountrygal . Lol. It’s all a really nice color too.

2 Likes

Amazing! Ding Ding Ding. If you combined it…a full 4x4x2 WOW

1 Like

@Screwauger LMAO! I am so astounded by the amount, and I almost gave my trim to a friend! Do you mix your keef or keep it according to the strain?

Unbelievable @highcountrygal!

1 Like

That looks so good. Thank you for sharing. Those containers pry smell so good

1 Like

@highcountrygal where did you get that screen if you don’t mind me asking

1 Like

@Sirsmokes High! No I don’t mind that you ask, I am glad you did! I love it ‘Harvest More Trim Bin-grey’ from Amazon.com. It more than paid for itself! It’s ergonomic so your wrists are comfy and you can sit anywhere while trimming. Let me know if you get it. Happy trimming

3 Likes

@Terminator
Here is the step-by-step on the bubble bags. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any comments or questions. Good luck and enjoy.

@Nug-bug here you go. If you have any questions please ask. I hope this works for you. Good luck and enjoy making some of this stuff when you do.

1 Like

Thanks dooode

1 Like

You’re welcome. Happy to help. Good luck and enjoy

I like woodworking, so I made this after watching the “dry-keif” video. 120 micron screen, 12x12, and the tempered glass on the bottom lifts out so you can scrape it right into a container. There’s a little finger-hole under that notch in the wood so you can push the edge up and get a hold of it. It has magnets to hold the 2 pieces together, and the lid is just to keep dust out.

5 Likes