Bubble bags-step by step

I agree 100%. And I have thought along those lines of what I can do to make it easier on myself. I couldn’t build one yet or I should say I haven’t tried, but I thought about building some kind of like L-shaped or C shaped frame that holds the bag up above the other bags to let the water drip out. That way your arms don’t get tired. But I see what you’re saying with yours and I do think it’s a great idea. Thank you for sharing. I’m always interested in something that makes a little bit easier on me due to pain Etc.
Enjoy your growing

1 Like

when using just one of the pail handles it is a C shape it slides in where the string is and while standing above the other bags in the pail I hold one end against my belt area and the other with my hand while my free hand i spray the hash to the center of the bag,after that I put the bag over the top of a one gallon pail with a towel that’s setting on top,when doing that the pail handle also keeps the sides of the bag from touching the hash and it works great,I will post the video of the promo I sent to the Bubbleman,I’m sure something of the liking’s will come out at some point because now he can do it without adding me to the % on sales and when he was talking about trying to sell a add-on to the bag kit it was when everyone still had to be discrete now that its open and legal just about everywhere the sales of anything is now a open market,right down to heaters aluminum blocks torches soil ect now is a big money.cripes even not too long ago you couldn’t give seeds away,lol.oh by the way if you want a holder for the bags those rods that hold plants outside like a cane would work,but half a bucket handle with one end sniped off and a full circle with two and a small piece of tubing to hold the wires together after they are inserted into the string lining,

2 Likes

I have a question! Do you keep your keef separated by strain or mix it all together? Up for thoughts.

That’s a great question. I never thought of separating them by strain.

1 Like

Tbanks fir the encouragement @peachfuzz i am trying Brother ill beat this :+1::v::wink:

2 Likes

@raustin Mornin’ Lady! When I grow if I have 2 seeds that are the same strain I will label them #1 etc. They are all different. So when I harvested I kept them separate, however with the trim I put like all the 1’s and 2’s in the same container. So when I did the ‘dry’ rub I kept them separate according to strain and now I have 4 containers of keef. If I mix them I will have a 4"x4x2 container full. Nice brick

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of kief! I suppose if I had as much as you have, I would keep them separate. For the rest of us mere mortals, just scraping up enough to make a small puck is a struggle.

3 Likes

Not if you stop throwing out the popcorn bud and trimmings lol @raustin jk
Do You have a grow going right now ?? Tag me into your journal if you so please :wink:

2 Likes

@raustin I am still amazed by the amount that I got. Last night I re-rubbed the first jar I did for the 3rd time and still got a measurable amount. It’s beyond me!

2 Likes

Yes, I’m three weeks from harvest, and I’m not throwing anything out this time! I’m gonna make me some hash if it kills me.

I’ll tag you in to my grow journal.

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin And a damn nice grow at that, she does.

2 Likes

Thanks, @highcountrygal, but it’s just one, lonely plant. I wish I had space to grow more. I get so envious when I see all your beautiful land.

1 Like

@raustin Yes that is a lot of keef, however I also have a few more containers that I keep full from just my grinder alone. I have to empty it once a week because it is packed full so I could go into business!

2 Likes

Yeah, really, you could make a fortune selling hash!

1 Like

@raustin only if it pays better than SS!

2 Likes

I had no doubt about that @highcountrygal
She always does :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my heck @highcountrygal. This is blowing my mind. You have more hash than I have ever seen at one time hahahaha Good job

3 Likes

@raustin I just have “one lonely plant” and it’s nothing like your super girl!! hahahaha You have the touch, for sure. I can hardly wait till you harvest. I’m right there with ya.

3 Likes

@mulegal trust me you will see that much. Does your grinder have a keef catcher? I have keef given to me by my budman, who is a long time friend and his wife who I knew before I realized they were together. He would send as a freebie and that collected up, then when I trimmed I got a whole bunch more, I have to empty my keef collector in my grinder once a week so it does add up. I do not do edibles, chemo took care of that, and I do not dab any more (my name then was Dabney) because I so over inhale that I hit sleep hit sleep etc. so I smoke my keef either in my pipe or I roll it in with a j. I have to use the pre-rolled cone things because my hands are so bad, so I use a small 1/8 measuring spoon to scoop flower and keef into both and I am wasted and can’t find my way home, I just have Blind Faith.

2 Likes

Uhhhhhhh grinder? You mean my finders? hahahaha I still live in the era of cleaning pot with my fingers like the old days. Only difference is, I am not having to deal with all the seeds hahahaha

My world has a very limited supply of smoking, due to very limited supply of $$. Hopefully, I may soon need a grinder :+1:

I use small pipe to save the goods. I really like a joint, but seems so much just burns up lost that way. Maybe that’ll change too? hahahaha I got big dreams HC. and Blind Faith ain’t led you wrong yet

2 Likes