**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

Your welcome Zparkie!!! I’m glad I could help out brother!

7 Likes

I believe I will be right on track with the jan 11th harvest.

16 Likes

I can almost smell the little gasses that baby’s cooking up :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

You know that warm feeling you get whenever you pop a werthers original in your mouth. That’s what happens whenever you smell her. Just a sweet, cozy, gas flavor.

8 Likes

@RAP and I have been looking at some of the kits. I definitely want to get that going, but want to buy all the supplies separately and build my own “kit”.

I did get 4 cuttings shipped from Texas, I can’t remember if it was 4 or 5 days in transit. They were shipped with paper towels moistened around the stems and in a plastic ziploc bag.

The stems were kind of rubbery and I left after they were in rooters for a week. Basically wrote them off, so I didn’t ask my mom to tend to them. Got home and 2 of the weakest were dead and the 2 others were healthy and thriving!

6 Likes

I thought Texas was illegal?? @AAA @TDubWilly

6 Likes

If your walking around with marijuana in TX you may as well be walking around with heroin lol TX hates weed!!!

10 Likes

Well…my mylar divider fell onto the seedlings last night at some point. Supercropped one, and flattened all of the Alien Breakfast Cookies. I figured something was bound to happen after my string of good luck.

3 Likes

Dude so sorry! I couldn’t like that post

8 Likes

I think only the one that got broken will die, her leafs already dropped. The others should be ok

7 Likes

I’m glad to hear that! Duct tape that flap up :wink:

6 Likes

Ouch, that sucks.

5 Likes

@Covertgrower it is. I found a guy who has “Texas road kill skunk” and I called him. He said his “loudest “ strain was east coast sour D and he would sell me a clone for $40. I took the leap and it showed up.

I sent payment to and received the shipment from Texas.

6 Likes

They all seem to be bending back towards the light besides one. Should be aight

5 Likes

I’m with @Missiles, can’t like that post. Sorry for your loss

5 Likes

Not a loss lol stuff happens. If they bounce back awesome…if they dont…F em lol

6 Likes

I did the same thing on my last/first grow, I was adjusting lights though and one fell on top of my plant and topped it/ crushed it. It turned out all right though, I probably did more day just growing it the way I was lmao.

3 Likes

That’s supposed to say I probably did more damage by the way I was growing it lmao, dang broke screen.

2 Likes

I’m still in October, only about 448 more and I’ll be caught up on your thread. Idk how I missed this thread, I’m watching now :v::green_heart:

Oh, I’m all outta likes or I would have given a bunch
:+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

If you see a link in this thread throw it into your amazon cart. You won’t regret the purchase.

@imSICKkid you should post up a link to your amazon store so you get credit when we buy stuff.

2 Likes