**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

I dont have an amazon store lol

1 Like

I think there is a way to hot link it so you get credit. And it’s all things they buy when they use your link.

I’ll have to read up on it.

To my amazement they have all bounced back. Even the one that looked like a speed square this morning recovered.

7 Likes

That’s great news!!

3 Likes

I’m ready for a change of scenery. This whole grow 10 zips on a plant is for the birds haha

12 Likes

11 Likes

Oh I can see how you’d get sooooo bored with that scenery :rofl:

4 Likes

Pretty indeed, but it took almost 3 months to veg and now 2 and half months of flower. I like big harvests lol I would rather run alot of small plants though like my other tent

6 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that news KID! You shall prevail :wink:

5 Likes

Penalty for possession of up to 4oz of weed in illegal texas=misdemeanor.

Penalty for possession of more than 30 grams in recreational legal Illinois=felony

Cry me a river.

7 Likes

Arizona used to be really bad, and then of course when I leave it’s like no big deal, seemed to be the same way with Arkansas. New Mexico is pretty laid back though.

4 Likes

Cry your own river. You dont run my life

3 Likes

Goodies came through.

8 Likes

You need me to tell you how that works or what you’re suppose to do with it? :rofl:

7 Likes

I think I got it this time lol I’m ready to take the training wheels off

5 Likes

You get your stuff @Deusoboy420 ?

2 Likes

Not yet saturday delivery will be ordering a double heatsink and drivers this coming week waiting on drivers for the qb120’s still im not sure where the wife ordered them from

3 Likes

I think I may throw those 2 qb144s and my 3 cobs all together. Speaking of cobs I need to get that going. I keep avoiding it for whatever reason

4 Likes

Hell yeah man cant wait to see what you come up with mad excited to get mine put together also

4 Likes