**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

@imSICKkid I actually don’t flip. I run 12/12 from start to finish. Next grow will be 18/6 for the first month and maybe a little longer.

And thanks…yours require more patience than growing a jungle.

3 Likes

I found you brotha will be making a journal as soon as i figure out how hahaha good looking out i think i will like it more over here.

8 Likes

I know you will @Deusoboy420 :grin:

7 Likes

Not trying to thread jack @imSICKkid how do i start a new journal? Cant seem to figure it out

1 Like

giphy (1)
Welcome “home”

6 Likes

After you hit the ILGM icon at the top left you will see the “new topic” button.

3 Likes

I can make you one too if you want…no biggie. Glad your over here and away from the F__kery!!!

4 Likes

Bahahaha ol GG always trolling in his story

11 Likes

Lmao, to funny

4 Likes

I feel like he has done stuff like that before, like asking where the chart showed the difference between synthetic nitrogen and organic nitrogen.

5 Likes

Haha haha. Out of likes.

4 Likes

Lmfao for real :joy::joy: ooo talk about getting under some homesteaders skin lol

5 Likes
5 Likes

Welcome aboard!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and yes you’ll love it here. @Missiles and @imSICKkid seem to have you started. Looking forward to watching your grow and reading your journal. :blush:

4 Likes

I went deep down the rabbit hole of tissue culture last night. I want to start assembling a small station where I can try this out. Its definitely doable and no more having to worry about how to ship clones.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Happy new year brother

3 Likes

Happy new year man!

2 Likes

Hey buddy, thanks for everything , my avatar , and all the info and knowledge you post. :smiley:

To you and your family !

7 Likes