Blueberry OG & Master Kush OG. Aero System V2

Thank you sir!

Truth be:
But only Aspirations!.. However, I can certainly get you off to a great start.

2 Likes

I read this and thought, oh shit this should be interesting…then realized what ya meant😁

downloadfile

2 Likes

Get friggin industrial on them babies!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That and some self tappers haha

1 Like

O of course, how else do you attach plumbers tape to a broken stalk? Duct tape?:grin:

1 Like

Ill get those pics in tonight. Gotta work earlier than expected. After you were nice enough to respond while dealing with your procedure i didnt want you to think i just left it hanging. Thanks again man.

1 Like

I couldn’t get isolated pics without moving the whole tank, and i cant do that until i do a res change next tuesday or wednesday. I did get their heights though.

Thefrom the lid to roughly 2’ away from the max height if the light lets them grow to about 4’.

Front right

Back right

Front left

Back left

I was hoping to switch them to 12/12 at the end of this feed week (will be end if week 4), but with the injured one in the back, is that a good idea? Im running low on herb, so the sooner the better haha. Plus i got new seeds from ilgm coming in on sat…fem ak47, bubble gum, and white widow…so im probably over anxious about getting to them too lol

Getting canoeing on the right plants, so im gonna raise the light and see if that helps.

Ill try to get better pics if you need them. Thanks so much man.

2 Likes

Dont sweat it, I’ll try to work off one and you can adjust based on what you see.

1 Like

Sorry i posted front left twice…

Back left

1 Like

Ok thanks! Been a crazy hectic day. Ill be around more in the a.m. tomorrow

Ok so general height doesnt do me much good, I wanted to see structure of what’s growing, but since you did height, lets talk about this. When I decide on my final training/veg height I assume they will double in height once flipped to flower. SO step back from your tent, eval. your max light height, and half that to the top of the plant where you sit right now. That helps us decide where we want to work to with in our training.

• yeah morning is cool , I have Dr.appoint to have these nasal stents removed, so ill be arounf late mornign.*
1 Like

Ok ill have that answer for you in the a.m.

Ill try to get some pics of each plants main stems and inner branches. Was going to do that, but was afraid to move them and mess up the healing one lol. Ill figure a way to get it done in the a.m. though.

Goodluck at the docs

Just to answer off the top of my head tho i dont think the back right one will be able to get much bigger than double what it is now. Its 4’ from lid to about 2’ below the max light height, but thst was too close for the last plants. And the one in the back is nearing 20", so i guess thats the one we will go off of

1 Like

What Borderryan Said.

Go find the 100 mph tape…cut strips about 1/8" wide and Wrap the shxt out of it…TIGHT. I bet it will be ok…You never know. Don’t give up.

I am going to watch. I will be here to offer up bad advice, LOL.

1 Like

Get you a soft measuring tape and tape to the back of your tent, makes it easier. Eye ball it.

I can only grow the same type of plants in my small space and I cut down on the average of the number of the plants. Growing in the Hood here. Take no chances…Few away I should say.

I bet you going to Grow something good for us to see.

1 Like

Shes hanging in there. Your advice is always welcome bro. Thank you

1 Like

Thats a great idea…and i hope so!

1 Like

Ok so based off what you asked there is currently 3 feet of space between the top of my tallest plant and where i estimate the highest point of light will be w/harness removed. Half that would be 1.5 feet but thats gonna be pushing it with how close the lights are, although if i remember correctly i was closer at times last grow lol.

Heres some pictures of the plant structure, by which im assuming you mean the main stem and inner branches/leaves

Front right

Back right

Back left

Front left

The overall setup

I have 4 support poles on each corner of the lid, and a threaded rod connecting each pole at the top. The hoost is attached to cables at the top. I have 1 hole in each pole, but i can drill more if some type of trellis/net is needed.

Is this the info you were looking for? If not, sorry ive been so dense :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure why i thought it would be fine that the savita in the aerogarden was growing into the light but…yikes…poor girl. Im not a good dad to her lol

Turned the light off…gotta find a solution tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Like, Zoiks Scoob! Ya, need to get that light a good bit higher. Burning that baby up!

1 Like

Its maxed out unfortunately. Gonna try to remove the light fixture properly and hang some spare 2’ led tubes i have lying around.

My goal is to keep her alive long enough to find out if the sativa in the tent is male or female. If its male and the one in the aerogarden is female, ill try to swap them.

However, with how small that aerogarden tank is, her roots have to be all tangled around everything, so she probably wouldnt survive the transfer, but im gonna try anyway, if thats the way everything lands.

1 Like