Bleeding Black and Gold ........ let's go Bruins!

Looks good to me. I wouldn’t change light schedule now either. Looks like a few more weeks of veg will do them good!

This girl is definitely in flower . Strange though, its a Gold Leaf and with the rest of my vegging photo’s

1 Like

@butchbrooks @anon95385719 all photos.

The black widows and GL get the same amount of sun as my Aurora Indica.

Somehow u got an auto seed. There’s no way that’s a photo in full flower without a light change. Even if some other factor triggered it u wouldn’t continue to flower without changing the light schedule.

Some good news. You’ll have weed soon :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol i know maybe it’s still gold leaf with a special gene . No complaints just curious

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @bruinsfan33
Your grow looks good. I was gifted some seeds and ordered a mix pack last year from ilgm’s sister company so I don’t know what strains I have. Last years was a sativa because it was tall and took a very long time to finish. I have some blueberry autos coming from ilgm and cant wait.
Your grow looks similar to mine, outside and stealthy. I have some in ground and some in pots. I’m also in your neck of the woods.

1 Like

Put a black widow and Gold Leaf in the ground.

1 Like