Best budget led

Hey there! I mean I did get some popcorn buds but here are a few branches from one of the plants I just harvested. I have a few dense ones on there. They’ll obviously shrink but I’m happy with the results. I haven’t tried autos yet under these lights but I would hope the results would be just as good.

1 Like

I bought 2x 1200w Greengo LEDs for my 4x4… So far all plants are healthy AF. This company also has great customer service if you have questions.

https://www.amazon.com/Spectrum-Switch-GREENGO-Triple-Chips-Indoor/dp/B07L353RXL/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=1200w%2Bgreen%2Bgo&qid=1601387523&sr=8-13&th=1&psc=1

Pic from last night starting week 2 of flower:

3 Likes

One plant grown under HLG260XL 12 0zs dry.

8 Likes

Nice work! This topic is always a chicken or the egg type question.

2 Likes

Very nice grow. Everyone here grows with different lites. Some grow with the hlg systems and others with the so called burple lites. They all get the job done tho some give you more rate of return;;weed. The main thing is we all can grow to what blows are hair back. Whatever works for you is great and I see that your doing such. :rofl: :bat:

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!

I just posted a topic on her about this. I’m sure this question comes up a lot. I have been running 6 - 1200watt bloomspects and 3 - 1000watt gixers in a room that’s 12’ x 15’. My last grow was outstanding. I only used about half of the room and produced close to 3 pounds off of 6 grandaddy purple and 5 purple haze. I only veged the Purple haze for 2 weeks. I would of had a better return if I’d veged them for 4 weeks like I should have. That was my third cycle and best one with that setup. Had to change around my feeding/lighting as well to get optimum results. Only place I’m still underperforming is the very bottom buds so slightly. I’m going to add in one of my 600watt hps magnum xxxl’s to help compensate for that in about 2 weeks when I start flowering. Here are a couple of pics of my last grow.

5 Likes

4 Likes

That turned out nice for one plant and one 260. What strain is this? Great work!

She was a white widow extreme Feminized.

2 Likes

Looks really good. Would like to see them in another 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

@nicky What light is that?

1 Like

2 weeks ago,I posted a pic of my girls. When you see them everyday,you don’t realize how much they grow. These girls are under 2 HLG 260 rspec

10 Likes

Kingbrite.

1 Like

where can i get those lights from?

They are on Alibaba, but I don’t see that price. I see 160ish plus $55 shipping. They claim to have the Samsung 301h diodes. I don’t trust anything on Alibaba to be what they say it is though.

I am completely blown away at the number of different quantum board knock-offs are being sold on Alibaba, Amazon, and Ebay. I’m starting to think everyone has been growing all this time except me. Who is buying al these? There must be 50 different brands of knock-offs.

1 Like

Kingbrite is one of the few trusted light companies on Alibaba or I wouldn’t have mentioned them.
Another is mejiu but they have some shaddy dealings and are more expensive.

Don’t get from an unknown company because you have no idea of the quality. You can google both the companies I listed and find many use them.

Yeah, I’ve seen grow rooms with the kingbrites that look great. I’m not doubting they grow good weed. I’m not sure I believe they have the Samsung 301h is all, and there is no way to verify.

I would buy it to see how it performs for the $138 you mentioned too, I went to alibaba with the intent to buy a 240 watt kingbrite for $138 before I even saw the 301h. But for $215 including shipping it’s not in the “but it NOW” zone.

Why don’t you belive them?
They are in the heart of the manufacturing meca of the world, they gave been running a led business for over 12 years of online sales, they provide warranty, they provide all the information and statistics, their boards are labeled Samsung boards.
I put them beside my HLG’s and they grow better plants.

You think because of the price? Compared to what? HLG’s?
Remeber that HLG’s are over priced because they are name brand and they go through a US side middle man. The only difference is hlg is having parts shipped to them, then they have a big overhead in the USA or Canada where they have staff assemble parts in a box or pre assemble some lights. This all costs big bucks.

Kingbright is in China, getting parts right off the line basically in bulk supplies with no shipping costs, they have cheap labour and their profit margin doesn’t need to be as big because of the economy difference between USA and China /Canada. They are also selling a bunch of other products aside from qb’s.
My boards say 301h right on them, I also have uv and IR 660nm, 730nm

1 Like

Mainly because I have Chinese friends who say never to trust a Chinese manufacturer. And back in the day when Alibaba started I did some shopping for work and got bait and switched on a few products.

So nothing against Kingbrite in particular, and if what you are saying is true and they stand behind their products I’ll keep looking into them. I’m all for value and I understand why they could be produced and sold for less than the HGL prices, but it’s also very easy to produce the first 500 with the good diodes, and then run a second production run for 5000 with cheaper diodes. I’m not saying that is what Kingbrite does, but that is the type of thing some Chinese manufacturers do.

I have cheap Chinese boards made by another company and have found other brands selling the exact same light. All I know is that I bought mine for cheaper than any of the others and they seem to do well for my plants so I can’t complain, but I have no clue if they are using the 301d diodes they claim, or if the 301d’s perform as closely as the 301b or 301h as they claim.

If I could feel comfortable that I am getting a quality product, I would pay a little more and switch.

3 Likes