Bentsticks Growings

Happy New Year All.

Decide today was as good as any to start my first indoor grow, dropped 3 seeds of each
ILGM White Widow Fem Photo
ILGM Grand Daddy Purple Fem Photo

In hopes I get 2 plants to take, will be growing in a Spider Farmer 3x3 with SG 3000 light do believe I have ducks in a row.

Will be growing in FFHF, 5 gal fabric pots, Using ILGM Nutes.( When needed)
Have PH up PH Down
Apera ph 60
Apera ec 60

Once sprouted they will go into nursery bags and 18 oz solo cups then to the tent with them.
Have reading alot of others grow journals since I signed on here lots to sort through and stuff in the mental card file.
I would like to give a big shout out to all on this great place for all your post so us noobs to indoor growing can succeed or aleast have a better chance to succeed.

23 Likes

I’ll be watching this one! Tag.

Nice choices on bud @Bentstick, tried GDP from a local dispensary and it has me wanting to grow my own.

6 Likes

Welcome to your new addiction. I really like GDP…I have grown 3 before and have one going now on day 23 since the flip. I love the GDP smoke in the evening. Good luck with your grow!

8 Likes

Thanks hopin for the best will take what comes along.

5 Likes

Thanks @DieselGRWR , its time enough goofing off time to hit the dirt runnin so to speak.

3 Likes

You got this! I’m excited to watch, I’m taking a break after this next harvest and won’t be germing till probably August. I’ll have to live vicariously through you and some others this spring/summer lol

4 Likes

Now that I have the tent I can get a jump on the outdoor plants and have a lil bigger plant to start out. Will be 12 this yr in the garden our limit.

7 Likes

That’s awesome! Also super excited to see how they do going from indoors to outdoors. That was going to be something I do in the future. Outdoor growing is a no-no here and they’re looking for people to make examples of. They already hit 2 this past summer when legalization happened, one not too far away, and are looking for more I’m sure. These guys weren’t mini cartels either, just a few plants for personal.

5 Likes

Sucks all states just won’t give up more of the control attitude when it comes to our personal lives and what we do in private and our own homes, surprised Michigan did it when they passed it.

7 Likes

I agree, it’s all about control.

3 Likes

:point_up:That!
Gonna come along for the ride if you dont mind.

5 Likes

@TransplantedFarmgirl @DieselGRWR @Riskguy Don’t mind at all if yaz tag along be good to have some indoor growers keeping a eye out for cracks in the side walk it hurts when ya fall on your face, I dont like the landing any more takes to long to heal, :rofl: :beers:

6 Likes

Nice choices! GDP & WW are both great sturdy strains! Set to watch :eyes:

2 Likes

As of 6:00 pm this evening I have 3 GDP showing lil tails and 2 WW showing very lil tails and the other is cracked with a hint of a white stub showing, Have solo cups with nursery bags full of Happy Frog and moistend and setting on the heat mat warming up for a planting in the am before work in the am, tent is going and getting adjusted, I have it close will see what its at in am and adjust a bit more if needed so far so good :crossed_fingers: its stays this way :beers:

11 Likes

Tagging along for the good times if that’s cool @Bentstick

3 Likes

Welcome along @ModestMoose67 we shall see where it goes EH!

4 Likes

It’s going good places!!!

2 Likes

Can I join the party @Bentstick

4 Likes

Oh hell yea success and forbid failure I am in for the haul now @PogueMahone .

3 Likes

Welp up and atem, another workday, first todo this AM COFFEE, then check the beans, and lo and behold all 6 have tails planted them in solo cups, let the growing go.

Planted beans root down about 1/4" deep cover up and wetted a lil bit put baggie on them and raised heat mat temp up to 82 f being as our house is a bit cool this time of the year, will Let them have a few days or so and once they break surface I will put in the tent and start spritzing the baggies, in mean time will get 2- 5 gal fabric bags ready for the planting of the strongest 2 looking girls when time comes, others are being gifted to friends.

Have a good day fellow growers
Hihohiho

12 Likes