Be part of a Grow

Greetings to all. I have read and heard a lot on this community and i love the most grower helping beginners , I want to be on this kind of family. hope you all welcome me. Thank y’all :seedling: :seedling

15 Likes

morning @blokefarmerguy …welcome to the forum… :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Well, good mornin (6:25am for me) @blokefarmerguy ! Welcom aboard! You’ll love this place.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Canna-Fam Growmie :facepunch::sunglasses::call_me_hand:!!! You have just entered the greatest grow forum on the interwebs and we’re glad to have you!!!

5 Likes

I’m loving this community more… im planning for a grow soon… as of now i’m on the process researching for a perfect strain that would help me deal with my hands and fingers arthritis. I have early stage on this .The pain, stiffness of the joints specially in the morning grrrrrr :worried: :cry:… i’m not comfortable at it. I’ll be back when i prepare my space and start ordering materials so you guys can guide me.Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :seedling:

2 Likes

Hate to hear about the arthritis thing that sucks!! Above is a link to the start of my journal and the other one is the current page. Hope you find something to help with your setup Growmie :facepunch:.

2 Likes

CBD Kush from seed supreme.com

2 Likes

@blokefarmerguy Welcome! I just started my second grow and I just got on this forum a few days ago. I have gotten a lot of support so far. People here try to be uplifting. Feel free to show us your setups and grows. All the best!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m so pumped to be here! Loving the positive vibes and support from everyone. Can’t wait to share mine soon :seedling: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome @blokefarmerguy! :tada:

Did you decide on a strain and what growing medium you will go with?

1 Like

Welcome home Bloke. As everyone else said and you have already figured out…this is a great place to give and get advice, tips and tricks, multiple grow styles from all over and we are all here to be successful. We all had to learn to walk. Will be lurking in the back ground and will chime in if I can ever help.

2 Likes

Thanks, mate! Glad to be here. Looking forward to learning and growing with everyone! :seedling: