There anyone that Grows Blue Dream or have grown B. Dream Auto’s. I got my beans mixed up and have 4 plants that are finishing soon, 8 weeks. I also have 2 that’s identical and they just have tops. Just starting to flower, Could that be Blue Dream I have 2 of those. 2 sour Diesel and 2 Orange Sherbet. Don’t know which is which. Never smoke weed when transplanting.
DUDE12
1
Im growing autos ILGM GDP outside. Autos really dont use as much food as photo plants it seems. I am 2ishweeks into flower
No real way to tell Growmie. I’ve grown these 2 strains and can only tell by the smell, taste and buzz ![]()
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Blue Dream Autoflower | 24 | 1735 | August 13, 2022 | |
| Day 38 Blue Dream | 14 | 369 | January 18, 2024 | |
| Suspicious autoflower | 9 | 178 | May 27, 2023 | |
| Blue dream autoflower outdoors | 10 | 524 | August 27, 2022 | |
| Blue Dream Auto flowering time? | 10 | 2910 | July 12, 2021 | |
| Blueberry Auto 1st grow | 115 | 4877 | February 7, 2018 | |
| Update on my plant does anyone see a problem? | 6 | 255 | September 3, 2020 | |
| Photo sharing is caring | 3 | 275 | July 11, 2021 |



