Autoflower newbie

@Sj2019 and everyone else
7 days up look at the W.W. go!!


@Shadesfang

They look perfect looks like the have big wings

Wife names hers from those wing shapes. Lil huummer! Angel, Miss Oddball. Lol tinkerbell.

@WaPNWGrower here is my setup and babies so far.

@GreggT @LiesGrows @Docnraq @Dexterado @Bunger64 @Mosca @Sj2019 @WaPNWGrower

Day 10 with second soil addition.


Starting to get their feet under them!!

I’m still learning and always docuementing what i see or changes ive made for the next run.

My learning curveball is mother nature and grow room temps this run, my space isnt total enclosed.

Keep on giving the love.

They will appreciate the corrections. :+1:

When that tap root hits bottom look out. SHAZAMi have 12 that are going to need to transplant soon just waiting to cycle through to graduation to Flower tent.

Looking great! Very healthy!

@Shadesfang

Oh man looking good growmie :+1:

@LiesGrows @beachglass @Tom6377 @Bunger64 @GreggT @Dexterado @Mosca @Sj2019

Day 12 and the W.W. has out grown the size of her dome.


For future reference dones should come off a day or two after the seedlings are above ground looking good though!!!

Good to know, i have never used them in th epast so had no clue. Thanks

I use the dome until just before the leaves touch the side. That’s just me.

Dome control on my girls seedling stage to get the feet in mayby penny size. I transplant when the touch the sides of solo cup. Then it home pot. I start small in my veg closet till they get established move 2 more up to flower room just so they dont get crazy tall. They were home potted on 1/ 29


I know she’ll be 2 ft before i know it.

You going to fim, top or just LST? Or a mix? Those look great!!!

No I dont try and mess with them in the flower area last year this time what ever it was it caused stress and made some Shims i think 8. Only i usually take the centers out to split colas, there was a time I did it so they would have 6-8 colas. Wouldjust run out of room. Counted earlier theres 30 in there.

Thats amazeballs dude! Love the mask. One day we will be in a place where i can do more space than 2x2 hah.

Jason???!!! :grimacing:

Michele myers- Halloween.
Jason is friday the 13th
@VirginiaGrowBoy
I grew up watching those as a super younge kid. Never had nightmares so thanks dad! Hahaha