Autoflower newbie

Thanks everyone. After much reading durring my 12 hour time out from posting I went with AC Infinity T22 130w full spectrum and if i need to boost that i will use my ebay cheapies till i can get a good supplement if nessisary.
@Dexterado @LiesGrows @Outlaw @Bunger64 @beachglass

You all are awesome and its exciting to be trying a new growing method! Got the meters also ordered today!

@Sj2019 fellow Oregonian, not far from you here in Willamette Valley :sunglasses:

This is a food choice ive heard nothing but good reviews on the AC Infinity lights sense they have been out

@Shadesfang

Wow looks like an awesome light good choice :+1:

All i use is Acinfinity i have the s33 and the s44 they have been great my last grow yielded over 19oz with two auto’s one was 6 foot the other 4. You will be happy with the light. Ac infinity has nothing but great reviews but it seems nobody really talks about the lights much.

@Tom6377 Thanks for the comment, sounds like a great grow! What is the average plant to light distances are you running? I have a small space so going to try and keep em from shooting up to high.

You can play around with that if you see it stretching lower the light some but me personally it’s usually 16-25 inches from the canopy. here’s a picture of my last grow using ac infinity




I move my photos to flower after a month otherwise they grow to tall, these are all photos 3 different stages

Can someone please help me!! I tried creating a new post but can’t figure out how. (I know I know) but this is urgent.

These are G13 autos that have took an obvious turn for the worse. 3 gal fabric pots with ocean forest soil.light is a 5x5 foldable LED bar light (unsure of brand but it is a mid range from Amazon) Everything was good till about 10 days ago, I’m not able to check and care for daily as they are not in my home and I work 50+ every week. but I try to at least get to them every other day. Just want some opinions on what’s going on.


Uploading: 6B72413C-19EA-4E86-B12E-A4CF0740E5AA.jpeg…
Uploading: 2A1AFB5C-C298-400A-A635-C6434951DAF1.jpeg…
Uploading: FE449E9C-EFAC-4421-BA91-72BEE57FEEC5.jpeg…
Uploading: 7A8E2260-B46B-4819-9DC2-1BE3ED31B349.jpeg…

Images.

I have read alot how ocean forest can run hot, you may need to test your run off and adjust as needed. Are they getting nutes also? Missing some factors.

@LiesGrows @Tom6377 @Docnraq @Bunger64

And anyone else who can chime in.

I am thinking for soil to do happy frog and super soil from Amazon what mix or layering should i do in the 3 gallon cloth planter? I really dont want to mess with nutes .uch this first round.

Thanks :blush:

If youd like to stick with an extremely easy approach with some organic dry amendments i can point you in the right direction i currently use Roadside Organics dry amendments it comes in a 2 bag recipe a veg and a flower all i do is mainly water the entire grow with a worm castings tea ever other week i also use Happy Frog soil as my base soil and i also recycle and re use my soil ive probably grown more than 7 or 8 plants in the same soil that im still using

Im enjoying Natures living soil and FFOF though you could use happy frog too. Its going pretty good so far

Another great option i just dont have experience so spit some knowledge Doc lol

I started with


Then I read about FF products, was mixing the HF and OF together for the grow. I did recycle 2/3rds of the soil mixing old and new. My babys get transplanted from solo cups same dirt to home pot, I have those 3 gallon cloth bags in my situation the run off the sides of the bag was just a hassle and mess each time. I use bottom feeder plastic pots still can be messy but only from bottom.

So I just actually went back to the store brand mainly the cost factor 2 bags and a gallon of fish poop 80.00. 4 bags of store 25.00. My cycle helps me maintain with out to many nutrients for 4-6 weeks in the home pot. Example just harvested 8 that are 9/11 sprouts the dirt seems used up but recycling it with new is the route I have taken. This morning i will give my girls their first feeding been in home pot since 12/20 have only watered up to today they will start the Advanced nutrients run. Still trying to figure it out. Shoot from the hip a little, you will get great help here also. Sorry I get rambling erased this twice before now.

May the force be with you young grasshopper.

Well in my 3 x 4 closet I did 1 critical 2.0 under a rd1000 100 watts out the wall and we’ll I have a couple shiskaberry kish in with it but I only got 1 oz 1st auto ever so next I’m useing my se3000 bigger led :v:
![IMG_20230102_114645 (1) (1) (1)|281x500](upload://dLkwlAbNIpazosvgC0yYX5ZqxwH.jpeg

Welcome to this great information hub, you have to let pictures finish uploading before replying.

.

Thanks and yaa 1st auto experience

Welcome to the community! 100 watts from the wall isnt that much for sure. A bigger one will mean more potential flower. What light will you be using next?