Auto Update: Day 24

Update: Autos
Day 24

2 Pineapple Express
2 Purple Punch

In general everything is fine. Had some nute burn earlier in the week on basically just one plant, although it did show up a little on another.
There’s one that’s a runt and it took the hit the worse :man_shrugging:
They all got the same water (including nutes) this past week, so a little puzzled as to why it was an issue in the runt and not the others :thinking: But guess that’s just how it goes sometimes…

They have all recovered just fine :smile:
So onward we march…

Two in the back are showing signs of pre flower…one bottom left front isn’t far behind… Bottom front right is the runt so it’s whatever with that one.

:v:

4 Likes

Looking great Greauxmie! Maybe remove some of the bigger fan leaves to get some more light on the lower growth.

3 Likes

Yeah… I typically do… I’m slacking :joy:

2 Likes

Looking great Grow Bro, personally I wouldn’t remove any growth at this point. I grow a lot of autos, top and train them all. I would remove the 1st node, it’ll never make it to the top :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve ran a lot of autos too, and I’ve messed with them all. Thought I’d try to let these ones go as “natural” as possible.
All my others put out about 3 oz. per plant, which is fine.
Just wanted to try a different approach to see f there’s any differences. Of course, ask 10 people the same question and you’ll get 11 different answers :joy:
Don’t really know until ya try because everyone has different setups ECT … :man_shrugging:

There’s three factors in my head this go around:

1 - If the plant didn’t need them they would grow them.

2- Autos have a short life, so hindering that by healing time.

3- Humans have been growing these a long time in all sorts of environments, I’m sure not everyone has been trimmed.

So it’s a bit of a “experiment” for me this cycle.

We’ll see what they do.

2 Likes

So I ended up removing the large (original) fan leaves. This is something I’ve done on every auto and it always turns out just fine.
I just hate how they look like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree at first :confused: Look so sad …
Give it a week or so and they usually fill back out tho …

1 Like