Arrow's labour of love

Arrow-
Great information on bud washing!! You cover the how’s AND the why’s. Your girls are looking great- that trunk on the solo cup girl is thick! Judges scrore: 9.98!!
Peace…

11 Likes

We hit -2 last night bro,
Us underling Ozzy dwellers aren’t used to these Arctic temperatures.
I feel like @kaptain3d’s frosties

20 Likes

Negative 5? Good lord that would freeze my notchies off!
Well, before I forget. …happy birthday Grem!!! U wear it well-- all those birthdays!!
Arrow :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:, respect. …as usual. I love ur thread. In fact sometimes u blow me away with ur knowledge!!
But dont be getting a big head now! U know which one. …

13 Likes

I am not built for this sh!t … Damn …

I am but a humble farmer boy …:pray:

:sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

My feet are like permanently frozen… :joy::joy::joy:

@Arrow any luck with the autos yet?

7 Likes

All dead …night time temps outside …:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

? owie owie bud! so sorry to hear.

4 Likes

Damn! Sorry to hear that. I saw something about -2 which is mind blowing.

4 Likes

Sorry for that loss brother. :chart_with_downwards_trend: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Are you good on your seed stock? :thinking:

4 Likes

Arrow-
Sorry for your loss. That is a bummer for sure. But you can’t keep a good man down for long. You will adapt and overcome! Even if you have to twist, bend, and train your way to great results like you usually do 98% of the time!!! Good luck on your next grow sir! Peace…

5 Likes

Oh that’s terrible buddy. So sorry to hear that :disappointed:

5 Likes

First, i wasn’t aware it got that cold there! Second sorry for the lost! My two that popped both stop growing before they got serrated leafs then died a few days later! The other never bothered to show! Popped a PO/GG seed 3 days ago! Have a non fem seedling :eyes:

6 Likes

I think I was misunderstood …my outside autos experiment are all dead, my inside photo planties are still alive …

I’ll have to check… Last count was 45 strains at about 300 seeds …lol …I’m a seed ho, I know …:joy::joy:

All my plants have stagnated cause of the cold, except the Winning Cake and the clones … The Winning Cake seems to love the cold, and the clones are sitting on a heating mat …

As I said, not much happening growth wise, but I thought to show this rounds stems … in no particular order…here goes …

Enjoy your weekend, stay safe, stay well, stay lit and stay focused …:sunglasses::v:

27 Likes

Wow :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

Now That’s a twist! :crazy_face:

13 Likes

great update bud

4 Likes

I wanted to say amen to that. I’ve finally learned how to bend and twist AND the power of aloe

I am amazed at times when I have an open mind and seek knowledge humbly

Thanks @arrow for the insights My curiosity about these buckets had reached an epic fail until I tried again using just aloe instead of rooting powder on the cuts and voila

15 Likes

congrats glam, great job.

3 Likes

TY @monkman
To quote Walter Sobchak

“Over the line!!!”

Had to get right with the concept of trashing the trimmings and not root every damn thing!!!
Frugality is finite…

My own clone wars

On another site they discuss trading clones etc but I’m not ready to go there
Even though it’s legal to gift them here, I’ve been so long away from this whole scene it will take time for me to get there if ever….

I have been very heartened by reading others stories here especially an old post by @Hellraiser about the good old days/bad old days/lurking in the shadows to survive the feds etc
It’s a poignant reminder of how it CAN be

Kinda like being ABLE to do something doesn’t mean you SHOULD do something

10 Likes

Styling there Glam :ok_hand: …looking like a full score on those …:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

TY @Arrow
It is always the mastery of small skills that keep me from giving up.
Sometimes doing nothing is the best decision; just sit in my s__t for a while……

“The good times don’t last but thank god neither do the bad.”
(Harry Middleton I think)

So I’m flush with new strains and full tents and Canada decides to open up to fully vaccinated US citizens August 9th. I haven’t seen my son in nearly 2 years and now I’ve gotta scramble to get some semblance of a low budget watering system in place.

I’m gonna setup the initial system outside for the GDP clones in 10 gallon fabric sacks. They’re in @Hellraiser old standby FFHF cut with extra perlite. If I can tweak their water supply enough to keep them alive between now and the first of August I will feel good about leaving them for a week or two.

I’ll pre mix 50 gallons or so of Jacks, adjust the PH, and put mosquito dunks in each vessel. My hope is that my wife (more likely my daughter) can swap em out when needed. I can’t make it much easier. Got irrigation line and drip connectors coming by the 29th. Deadlines are good for focus. Lol

7 Likes