Anyone here play paladins?

Found a love for the game when I became medically retired. Level 999 (6 years playing) on Xbox and don’t mind to tank or support. Anybody else out there who plays?

2 Likes

Xbox what, I was recently gifted an Xbox something something :green_heart::metal:t2:
Sounds medievalish :green_heart::metal:t2:

1 Like

Lmao Xbox one? Have you played anything on it yet? Would be cool if it was medieval, a game called Chivalry is a medieval combat game.

1 Like

I plug it up for “testing” purpose and found a soccer car game :crazy_face:
Ain’t been back on, busy season for me with hunting starting up.
But when it’s getting dark at 530 I’ll have some free time in the evenings I think :green_heart::metal:t2:

2 Likes

I would avoid Rocket League because the learning curve is huge and you’re new to gaming. Took me a good 6 months to get that game down and I play a fair amount. What are you hunting this year?

1 Like

Not new to gaming by any means :+1:t2:
I was in the OG LAN parties hauling desk tops around :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
I grew up down the street from the maker of Doom and Highschool was next door to ID software :sunglasses:
I’ma OG gamer just had a huge break :rofl::joy::rofl:

Hunting season keeps me busy in the shop servicing 4 wheelers.
I’ll get a couple deers every year. Rabbits, squirrels.
This year going to add Canuck Geese to the freezer.

1 Like

Oh so pc gaming? Only ask because you didn’t know the Xbox lol. Back in the day Diablo 3 and counter strike 1.6 was my shit. I remember last week of high school they let us LAN the computers with CS.

Any experience bow hunting? If you do could you recommend a beginners bow? Been something I’ve wanted to get into once my youngest starts school and hopefully get both my boys out.

1 Like

For console i was always on PS so not much experience with XBOX.
I know them just not all the Series of them.
A One S is what i was giving.
And can’t recommend any current archery equipment.
I quite bow hunting years ago after to many bike wrecks :joy::rofl:
Now i shoot crossbow during season :+1:t2::green_heart::metal:t2:

Bear has a large selection for all levels of compound bow hunters. Entry level bows as low as $200.00. There is a bow range here in denver that let’s you try out the bows they offer with Bear being one of them. They can get expensive.