Any Hobbies...besides growing

Nice! I like to be high when i’m Woodturning especially with some creative bud…

2 Likes

Very nice work, I can appreciate that set up. I do precision machining all day for a living.

5 Likes

For sure…those jumps were from 25,000 feet.

3 Likes

I came close to jumping out of a plane when I was in my 20’s but then I came to my senses, lol! I gotta hand it to ya that had to be a rush. Good for you!

4 Likes

I came to my senses on jump 38. That one cured me!

5 Likes

My brother always said there was no good reason to leave a perfectly working aircraft. He later flew a Steerman all the way to the scene of the crash and exclaimed it flew all the way so why jump!

3 Likes

At least you got to experience it. Where did you jump?

We used to jump in tampa bay with a small club of “stump jumpers” in 1975ish. As i think of it now (with a more developed brain) i was dumber than a stump. Just stupid shiit young men do.

1 Like

I did not start jumping until 1981…but have never stopped. Those were the bad old days with round parachutes…never knew if you were going to land in a swamp…or for you down these…an alligator pond

2 Likes

My profile picture is me dropping off a steerman in the middle of a backloop

2 Likes

I would never jump out of a perfectly good plane. I admire you guys. My marbles are not quite that big. :rofl:

4 Likes

My 1st canopy was a modified T 10 cargo chute. Had an Original Cloud then a Russian Paracomander.

1 Like

I thought that was a Steerman. Flew a lot in my brothers.

1 Like

Yeah…it is the only sport that requires two balls

2 Likes

Iv’e had a few cars and motorcyles that required 2 balls. :rofl:
Just 2 smaller ones. Lol
You guys are nuts.

2 Likes

Ya i agree. I also have seen over 200 mph in a car. Mind you it was a VIP open wheel indy car.

1 Like

Art, restoring and painting old cars and all things German cars! Especially VWs

This was my bronco I restored. Regret selling it everyday.

Stainless Porsche i detailed for a show.

12 Likes

Nice. I got some free stuff from marlboro quite a few years ago. Got taken for rides in nascars, went drifting in some mustangs. It was bad ass. Thought we were going into the wall a few times. Lol
He wouldnt go over 160 but was still great!

3 Likes

Those guys in nascar are fully nuts. At thier speeds bumper to bumper no f-ing way. That scared the crap out of me and i dont really scare easily.

3 Likes

I agree that motorcycles and fast cars can qualify as needing two balls. Anything that makes you start a story with “no shit, I thought I was gonna die”

7 Likes