Allinherhead grow#2 gorilla glue

Pretty excited. By end of the week all the seedlings should be in 1 gallon pots and ill put them in the new room.

1 Like

Well that’s just gotta bring a smile to ur face :grin::grin:. Before u know it u’ll b putting them n their forever home. U gots to feel good when a plan like that comes to fruition. :+1::v::v::alien:

1 Like

I have finished installing and setting the drain pump for removing runoff.( i may look into pumping the runoff back to the res later.
All plants are in 1 gallons for the next couple weeks.

5 Likes


Finished and tested my automated feed. At lights on the pump in the res comes on for at this time 1 minute and fills the 5 gallon bucket to the 1 min mark. Then the water is gravity fed to the drip feeders in each plant. Runoff goes to drain. Drip feeders are adjustable and if necessary in the future can add more. Its as easy as pushing the tube connector into the main line and connecting to another dripper. And can set pump timer for 2 mins if even more water is needed. Or can add seven more feeds on the timer. Im only limited by the res size.

6 Likes

here are 4- gg#4 and 3- g13 im thinking to move 3 outside when its warmer or if the space becomes too cramped. 3x5 tent will be avail soon and 4x4 is now empty. i wanna get into rso, cancer has taken so many from me i am thinking if they coulda dosed on rso would they still be here. So wondering what to grow for the purpose of rso effectiveness.

5 Likes


Gonna be a nice day

6 Likes

Looking awesome! :+1:t2: Can’t wait to see how things progress.
:v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like


Wifes raspberry cough got some burn but buds still stackin up

5 Likes

4 Likes

Man that plant is chunky. Nice.

1 Like

Week 4 day day 4 for the gg and week 3 for g13

5 Likes

New phone camera not only does 1x - 30x but does .5x so can get the whole shot. That pan is 6.5 ft long. Can’t believe how huge those gg fan leaves are. Did check my res this am and found the ph had dropped to 5.4 so added a pinch of hydrated lime and got back to 5.8 right before the feed pump started.

1 Like

I checked ppm in res was 900 and checked the runoff and was 1200 and 7.4 ph I’m still wondering if I would be able to recirculate the runoff using coco or would I have to use clay pebbles. Maybe rdwc whatever gives more bang for the buck. The things I think about instead of working :laughing:

1 Like

Have you looked at the website, cocoforcanabis dot com?

Their looking great?

I did look at it. I read every thing they had. Im gonna re visit now that im actually using coco

1 Like

Although I had two grows in coco, I felt like I didn’t spend enough time to understand the PH in the runoff.

That is one thing I love about rdwc, it’s instant. What you read, is what the plants getting.

If I’m understanding correctly, you would not want to punt the runoff back into your plants. It’s loaded with salt build up. ??

1 Like

So wouldn’t work the same as my ebb and flow. I’m guessing i would have to abandon the coco and use clay. Which I won’t do at this point. I’ll prolly just stick with this but likely will change out 27 gallon tote im using for res and instead use 55 gallon barrel. Would last longer between refills.

1 Like

Nice clean looking setup & plants look crazy healthy!

2 Likes

Thanks, my last grow got toasted by the heater. Learned a lot though. The environment is much better. Temp and humidity are much better. 80f and 62% and they’re doing good. Probably going to put the left 3 little ones (g13)outside in a few weeks or in a 4x4 tent and Scrog them.

1 Like