Adding sugar at the end

Can i add a teaspoon of molasses per gallon of plain ph’d water 6.8 , last week of flower stage.

3 Likes

Sure. Some folks will give only water but there isnt anything that says you cannot. There is potassium, calcium, and magnesium in molasses as well.

5 Likes

Go for it… i do it all the time :grinning:

5 Likes

Unsulffered molasses

4 Likes

Thanks for quick response, time to water.

2 Likes

If you want to start using as a practice, start at about 3 weeks before the chop, once a week. If you have microbes in your soil, it will give them something to eat and assist with late flower fattening up.

3 Likes

Ill use that info for next grow, checked trichomes this morning and seeing quite a bit of amber but still clear and cloudy on another plant, so im probably days away from chop.

2 Likes

You can set out 8 plants at the same time and they may be ready for harvest at 8 different times. You may want to chop the one that is full of amber now.

I wouldn’t do it the last week but definitely the few weeks before that. Going overboard can cause a harder to cure product in my experience. Buds become too sticky and can’t perspire properly.

2 Likes

I dry in the tent, no where else to dry it has to be all at once then i pull light out, filter out, a few fans, ill leave one or two and do the hanging.

1 Like

Ill remember that for next time.

I get it. Sorry I didn’t think about a space problem. I’m sure you have different degrees of potency which is a great idea which I didn’t think about either. Happy growing my friend

I add 1 tsp at feed time starting on flip to 12 hrs or as soon as pistols show then double up week 6 / 7 of flower then stop.

Got my seeds today,doing a one time only auto seed, would that be the same with them ?