About the Strain of the Month category

Each month we will he running a contest for 3 strains that ILGM sells. It doesn’t matter when you purchased the seeds, but they have to be ILGM genetics. Pictures should be similar to BOM, meaning a picture of a bud/cola in late flower.

At the end of the month, we will have a one week voting period where the winner will be chosen.

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?
    Show off your ILGM strains for a chance to win prizes including free seeds!

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?
    By having each strain as it’s own category, people will have more chances to win prizes.

• What should topics in this category generally contain?
    Pictures of buds/cola/plant of ILGM genetics only. No banter or side chatter in this category.

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

8 Likes

I edited some. Feel free to add anything I missed please

2 Likes

So we wait for you to announce the 3 strains?

1 Like

How do you submit your photos? Im new and dont know what to do…

1 Like

It’s really easy:

First click the “reply” button…

In the window that pops up, you can type whatever you need to and when you want to include/upload a picture, just click on the seventh icon in the bar… the one that looks like a “picture”…

That will open a window where you get to pick the location of the picture and choose whatever picture you want to upload. Do it 1 at a time to prevent any mishaps…
Once you clicked on the picture you want to upload, just click on the button “open” (ouvrir, in my case)… That will upload the picture. Make sure you wait for it to finish before doing another one…

And that’s it! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

GSC extreme

13 Likes

Skywalker og

5 Likes

Grand daddy purp

12 Likes

Here’s the last of my harvest until around xmas. It’s 2 plants hope you guys like them :call_me_hand: grand daddy purp

7 Likes

5 Likes