1st time grower,, thoughts on is it time to flush?

Hello,

ILGM Grow Support Ticket

Grow SupportFAQs

Welcome To The

ILGM Grow Support Forum

Our experts will be with you shortly

pot for pot

ILGM Grow Support Ticket

Grow SupportFAQs

/

latewood

Feb '15

support-ticket

Latewood’s original ILGM Grow Support ticket

I came up with the ILGM “Support Ticket” years ago in order to help new membersto easily provide the necessary information to the community mentors, and our ILGM Moderators so we could provide informed advice to help you grow successfully.

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answers to your questions once hey have an idea of what you are doing.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Outdoor grow - New England
  2. ILGM - GG4 autoflower
  3. Planted mid July
  4. 10 gal fabric pot with miracle grow organic soil.
  5. Plants where feed 4.4.4. Organic fertilizer.

This is my first grow, I’m thinking about another one or two weeks before harvest time. Do you think I’m on track time wise for harvest plus should I start flushing the plants with water.

1 Like

You’ll need to let the pictures fully upload before posting. We can’t see them. What leads you to believe that you might need to flush? PPM too high? Can’t keep pH in range? Seeing a lot of salt buildup on the sides of your pot?

@RAVEN64 It seems the web is slow today as pictures are not loading. It is not just you by the way.
Resubmit but give them extra time to load and process completely.

1 Like

1 Like

Still not coming thru.
Maybe have to go mow the lawn or do a load of laundry between submissions and hitting reply… :rofl:
Sunspots or some other BS going on.

2 Likes

I see that people have started having problems posting pics in other threads too. It’s probably a site issue this time.

1 Like

Pics are up now. @RAVEN64 looks like a good many white pistils/hairs still. It may add a bit more weight if you give it more time. Depending on the effect you want, it is time to be checking the trichomes for that “ripeness” that you want. ie: speedy or lethargic.

Can you get any trichomes pictures

The person wants to know should they flush before harvest yes u should flush i flush for a two weeks or more and dont forget to put ur plants in complete darkness for three days before u harvest

@Aussie_autos Flushing means you are pumping gallons of water each day per plant. Most just stop feeding nutrients and just water normally each day for up to 2 weeks.

Now this is the irony of the very last statement. Putting them in dark for 2 to 3 days is redundant. Why you ask? Simple…we dry our plants in the dark already. I have never heard one grower that does 2 to 3 days dark then move them to finish in a lighted room. See what I mean?

Just think about it for a moment and see the irony of it all.

I do not flush. I do not do extra days to dry before I dry. And my weed smokes awesome. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes