- Indoor or outdoor? - both. I had her outside for about 2 months, then put her in my new 3x3 vivosun tent. Installed SCROG net right before I went 12/12…
- Origin of seeds: Strain: Lemon Silk Pie from Freeworld Genetics
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Reg
- Origin of water. Bottled Distilled. PH unknown.
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? NA
- Grow method? Soil in planter. FF soil with added worm castings
- Nutrients: Holy Mackerel and seaweed juice during veg. Tiger Bloom in flower every other watering.
- What type of lighting are you using? LED
- What are the temps in your growspce? 77-79
- What is the RH : 55-65
- 1 clip fan for circulation
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Yes. Size: 4"
- Co2: No?
- How long have you been growing: approx 10 plants over a few years…
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully: IDK
- Hydro?: NA
Genetics shows LSP to have a 9 week flower. Im in the 6th week now. If 9-10 weeks are my target to harvest…does it look like these buds are bulking up as they should???
I think they look good at this point in time for the most part…just a lil concerned about buds beefiness. Thanks for any and all comments…
Looking awesome man @NoBrownLettuce I don’t go by growers estimates because every plant has its own clock. All these white pistols means she is still building, keep up the good work and keep going till all those pistols turn orange before worrying about tricomes. Happy growing my friend
Happy growing indeed!! Happy plant you got there.
Welcome to the community keep up the good work.
Thanks for the reply. This is my first go with breeder seeds and really didn’t know how true those timelines were…
Appreciate the thoughts…
Well trained. Good job and welcome!!
Welcome! She looks great.
I recently learned that breeders timelines apply to when the plant enters flower, not when you flip to 12/2. Often it’s 1-2 weeks from flipping to 12/12 until you get a plant in flowering mode.
That being said, I agree with everyone else. Each plant takes its own time. The breeder guideline is a rough estimate.
I think your plant looks great. Give her time and the buds will beef up!
Thanks to all…
I forgot to mention the LST I put her thru while she was outside…she’s still got her soil level supports attached…
Thanks for the info GardenDan…very helpful!!! That’ll push me into relaxing about it…
I’m contemplating using Advanced Nutrients Overdrive when it’s time…if anyone has any experience with it I’d love to hear if it really helped any…
I’ll post more pics soonly…
Thanks again to all!!
It’s been a couple weeks since my first post so I added a couple update pics…
The buds seem to be beefing up ok at this point.
Id love to hear your thoughts on the trichs…and how far away from harvest I am…
Thanks for any and all comments…
Happy Growing ya’ll!!!