1st grow journal, 1st ILGM seed Drop

Thank you @Growmoredank

6 Likes

@merlin44 :wave:t2:

6 Likes

You have all kinds of stuff going on. I am just the opposite for a few more weeks…nothing growing and I am having grower’s withdrawal despite having a good stash. Thanks for the tag. :man_mage:

11 Likes

Yeah buddy, these guys got me doing indoor dirt runs since I can only run my tables in winter :green_heart::metal:t2:
Save your :green_heart::green_heart: and enjoy the pics buddy :cowboy_hat_face::muscle:t2:

11 Likes

Aw man their necks are broke!!! I love it. They look great!

11 Likes

No :giraffe:around here except me :joy::rofl::joy:
Thanks buddy, i hope to keep them happy :green_heart::metal:t2:
MC1+PKb

10 Likes

Que es esto??

6 Likes

ElMegaCropo silly boy :crazy_face::crazy_face:
I thought that’s what the cool kids called it :person_shrugging:t2::green_heart::metal:t2:

8 Likes

Sumumagun. I’m throwed off with all the abbreev’s lol.

8 Likes

I.K.W.Y.M. :green_heart::metal:t2:

Body is clear, :fu:t2: the system

8 Likes

You sumuma. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I.K.W.Y.M. , A.F.A.I.K, T.I.T. is right! :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

1st one is in my gut, so damn good Hada grab another while the gettin is good :+1:t2:


Fried Doe sandwich :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I/we don’t do much fried, but when she does, i eat it all :green_heart::metal:t2:

15 Likes

Like nothing happened…


:dash::dash::point_right:t2::green_heart::metal:t2:

18 Likes

You’re transitioning nicely to B.O.O.B! :star:

9 Likes

Bullvine of obvious bull :crazy_face::joy::rofl::joy::upside_down_face::green_heart::metal:t2:

9 Likes


:crazy_face:

8 Likes





Knuckles :facepunch:t2::green_heart::metal:t2:

16 Likes

Damn that’s some sweet canopy work Brother :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

I think I got a lil Kap elf coming in GRoom while I’m out :person_shrugging:t2::wink:
Thanks buddy, it’s filling the void :green_heart::metal:t2:

12 Likes