1st grow ilgm og kush

I’ve been lurking here for and have learned at lot (I think) first thanks to every for sharing.

What I’ve started
Germinating 10 of kush

I have a 4x4x8 tent set up
I have a DIY ebb n flow set up ( will post pics)
Advanced nutrients Sensi ph nutrients
2 1000w bestva leds
4 in carbon filter and 100 cfm fan ( may need a larger one)

3 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome to Ilgm forum @Happy805
Did I read the first post right? You germinated 10 kush?
Just wondering if some were going outside or if you were gonna attempt to grow 10 in the 4x4.
Hopefully some will be outdoor unless you’re gonna run a sog style grow.
Just trying to help

2 Likes

Yes I’m running a sog style grow if all 10 pop I’m sure it will get crowded

3 Likes

I wish I could grow outside but last year i moved to a proabishion state…

I figured with more plants I could be in veg a shorter amount of time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Happy805 Lots of great folks around here! Good luck with your grow!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Happy805. You’re gonna have a very full tent to care for. Best of luck.

1 Like

So I pretty happy today got my first leaf today. The other seed seem to be a few days behind this one.

1 Like

So I just got my ph pen from Amazon on Friday and found out It had gone up to like 8.1 I was thinking I had a issue because the second seedling that showed leaves was very small and after to days the round leaves started to turn a little brown. I had 3 seeds that popped and have since did nothing im thinking I’ve killed them. The other 5 look like there ok the tails are about a inch or so now. I’m hoping that my ph mistake didn’t cause to much damage.

So after a full water change I’m at 5.8 and I’m going to be checking daily. I’m using distilled water from Meyers. It check at about 6.3 ph from the bottle.

The struggle is real lol
I check on my ladys this afternoon and found my second seedling dead. But I did have another seed pop. Not sure what happened I’ve adjusted nothing may she just want ment to be. My first seedling is doing great

My first seeding to pop doing just fine

3 Likes

this is my new seedling I’ve placed some cardboard over her to block some of the light.

3 Likes

Watching the grass grow :wink:

5 Likes

Update big momma going strong and the slow ones coming along

2 Likes

Looking nice and healthy. :slightly_smiling_face:

So I fimmed big momma low battery so I could not use my flash tried some filters but still a little bluple lol

4 Likes

Thanks so far so good. For 16 days old I think the big girl is doing pretty well. Every time I check on them she’s bigger. Can’t believe I waited this long to start growing I’m hooked

2 Likes

So after I fimmed big momma she looks a little strange. I hope I did it right those leafs look weird. The other slow pokes are coming a long.

Any input on when to switch to flower. I’m dry so the sooner the better for me. I’m already looking at seeds for my next grow.

2 Likes

My first grow too, Big Bud autos

2 Likes

Those look great!