Zkittles “Taste the Rainbow”

0101 007201505 Zkittles

11 Likes

Did I do this right? For BOM

I love the manual trimming. My favorite part, other than partaking!!!

Looks good to me!!

If you want to enter BOM you do that on the BOM page. November should still be open.

3 Likes

I think I saw it posted on there already!!!

Figured it out, thanks

1 Like

I saw it on there!! Give you my last :heart: of the day!!

2 Likes

Zkittles is my favorite strain I’ve done so far. You’ll love it

4 Likes

I have zkittles seeds from ilgm that are going to be my next grow!

1 Like

I still have at least 4 more weeks to go but here’s a sneak peak of my zkittlzz so far . :+1:

They getting heavy and my limbs are splitting from stalk. :joy: Gotta start using something to tie a few up.

6 Likes

I gave a buddy a pack of zskittles he is germinating now, so ill have clones in a bit! Looking good!

3 Likes

I have 4 zlittlez myself, just waiting for these lemon haze to finish…

10 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m quite pleased being it’s my first time growing bud. :+1: Other side of tent are " made of honor" from twenty20 Mendocino. They’re super frosty :cold_face: . Here’s a some sneak peaks of those.

You’ve got some beauty gals to. Those haze are looking healthy n phat. :+1:

11 Likes

Pretty damn good for a greenhorn! I wouldn’t change a thing.

1 Like

I just finished with slh and the spice from twenty 20 mendo. Both really good smoke. The spice was the frostiest buds in my greenhouse this year. Ill be running some snow g from them next year. I almost got made of honor. Lookin good man. Nice grow you got.

1 Like

The spice. Harvested 10/23.

7 Likes

@W.B.elpaso @wagner so the only things I’m going to change is going all organic next run. I’ve experimented with 3 different soils and nutrients on this grow so I could see what worked best for me. The 2 zkittlzz on the right is sohum living soil ( just water till flower, added in greengro lands pride during flower, a simple tea and top dressing). The made of honors was ff with ff dirty dozen. As they are great it’s wayyyy to much mess, time, and struggle to re-ph with those nutes. Is a pain in the ass! So time consuming and it’s easy to nute burn with ff. The other few tucked in corners is rabbit Creek living soil with a mixture of ff and natural .
Twenty20 is top notch , I’ve already got snowcaine beans here is going to be my next grow. Is going to be all sohum soil with greengro lands pride organics. Supposed to be twenty20s most terpene plant and regularly 30 THC readings!
Plus first grow was a fight getting the right gear to get things dialed in correctly . Especially with vpd finding the right humidifier and dehumidifier that worked correctly for my environment. A few beginning mistakes that I won’t make next. Yeah the bar is set high. I’m certain I will get a couple/few pounds of stuff that will rival any medical.

2 Likes

I like where your head’s at with most of those decisions regarding the next go round. The lemon haze I currently have is my first start to finish indoor grow in about 20 years. I usually start indoors around March in preparation to go outside in late May/early June. Once LED technology overtook HID lighting like halide and sodium, I wanted to get back in. Eventually I plan on switching over to coco choir for my grow medium, but I’ve grown in the happy frog for years and years. You’re right about it being a pita, time consuming, high maintenance, etc., but I like playing mad scientist to my flower. If I make a mistake with those girls, the ramifications aren’t quite as serious as they would be if I made too many mistakes with my actual daughters. My lemon haze should be chopped and slow cured by New Year. Then I’ll throw the 4 skittlez in the tent to flower. When they start going in the tent, I’ll germinate a couple dozen white widows in my veg area. Then by the time the skittlez are done flowering, I can slide my widows under the LED and let them bask until it’s time for them to go outside in late May. After that, my next, completely indoor, start to finish grow, will be pink runtz. That might be my new favorite strain. Just wish our good friends here at ilgm.com offered those beans for sale.

2 Likes