Zkittles auto (ILGM)

Here’s a little wet trim of from the plants I grew, only my second time growing. Open to critiques on how I did good or bad lol let me know, feel free to share your harvests!

17 Likes

Beautiful work

1 Like

Beauty.

1 Like

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous great job

1 Like

Thank you so much, close to 3 months of work paid off!

2 Likes

This brings a tear to my eye, really appreciate it!

I think you completely missed on this one it’s just ruined… you better just box it up and send it to me for immediate disposal… hahaha :crazy_face::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

It looks great :+1: pretty work

6 Likes

Nice work, looks like you got the green thumb. :+1:t2:
What was your setup? Nice trim bin too.

1 Like

Lol I actually plan to give all of this harvest away, just trying to perfect the craft! Appreciate the love!

2 Likes

3 gallon fabric pots with fox farms ocean forest soil, Mars hydro ts600 with 4” in-line fan and carbon filter, literally dechlorinated tap water non PHed and 18/6 light since it’s an auto, also used humboldts secret nutrients! had an issue with my tent getting really warm but they thrived for the most part. Appreciate the love :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice. My next grow in a month or so will prob include zkittles autos.

1 Like

Save some, I grew 4 in my last run and a good smoke! Smoking some now actually. Fantastic looking grinch fingers by the way, excellent job :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Nice!!! I’m just finishing up my run with the zkittlez, can’t wait to see how she smokes

6 Likes

OK everybody - party;s moving over to Randy’s house!!
Nice!!
I can’t wait to try my hand at Zkittles.
Too many beans, not enough time!

Congratz man!!

2 Likes

Yeah right😁 who and where is this Watson💪

1 Like

Your final product pretty much just put mine to shame lol, awesome yields! What setup are you currently on?

O you still had some beautiful buds buddy💪

1 Like

Appreciate it! I was told she smoked very nice, it smelled like straight up bitter grapefruit throughout flower and got super intense after I cured it for roughly 2 months. You do LST? I need to step my game up lol need bigger yields!

I do, but I’m also photoperiod/hydro. I top 3-4x and scrog.
Thinking I might jump on the auto train next spring for outdoor🤔

Thanks man!! I’m a happy parent right now lol