Worse than any beginner

hey its me!

3 Likes

next weeks chop girl might just take the tops and let the bottom ones ride another week

9 Likes

She looks awesome! :star_struck:

1 Like

i may be done smoking that indica in the morning. i drove to the bank this morning and realized i was in the next town over after a few miles. i couldnt remember where the bank was!

2 Likes

Lol 16 ft long ,5 ft deep,8ft high…I’m working on it while shes at work…soon as she closes the pool its on…she want be back in the building. Lol

1 Like

Trish I smoked my chronic widow when the hair just turning red,and it was the perfect buzz.now I smoked it again after it was around 70 to 80 red.2 hits and it plum ship wrecked me.
The goldenleaf is unreal 2 hits and I’m good for about 4 hours…I’ve got some bigbud purple.o my it smell and looks so good…but it’s for sure going to be to strong for me…heres a picture of the goldenleaf and bigbud.

7 Likes

Gold leaf I’ve grown twice…it’s one of my favs fo sho. Thst is some frosty looking buds…

2 Likes

those are so pretty! here is to growing weed that kicks our butts

5 Likes
1 Like

T-
That picture where you were talking about taking the tops and letting the lower ones, hell it looks like you got your Christmas tree early to me there!

2 Likes

I’m sitting on about a Qp of ILGM Blueberry. I’m not a fan. Indica is not my favorite anytime of day. I live in Freddie Fenders home town!!

He even has a big ol water tower painted in his likeness!!

Ilgm Amnesia Haze N Bubblegum. Both autos.

5 Likes

LoL…I just started some BG photos Chem. How stoned was I when initialing the pots?

1 Like

i had to listen to a few fender songs after that one. then i found this crazy song and i really liked it.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

last one before work

2 Likes

DaNGggg. Where’s the Luv??

Luckily, Beta is moving North Northeast… we’ve had enough rain here already…

4 Likes

well my offer of plants didnt go over very well. who wouldnt take free plants? so i made a little to go bag. lol. one giant cola in a paper bag and an 1/8th in a pouch. i left instructions how to dry it. lets see if she gets the bug now. i know growing will help her. she just doesnt know it yet.

6 Likes

Looking good. Nice job. :muscle:

1 Like