Wondering if harvested too soon or good enough?

Last trichome pics.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Town .
Looks like you were “in the window” for harvest. They might could have gone longer and may have gained a little weight but should be just fine.

3 Likes

Looking back I agree, maybe a lil more time. 1st grow and thought I’d get more trichomes maturing during the dry. We have 100% indica next and wanted a energetic high, this is golden leaf

2 Likes

You’ll maybe have more of a heady high since I don’t think I see any amber, but they look great! Good job!

1 Like

90/10 cloudy clear to 90/10 cloudy amber will probably give you what you seek in my opinion. That looks like a good head high where you pulled. I pull in that range for smoke. Medical and edibles ill go more amber for sedation. Just my thoughts. I think you will be happy with your harvest.

1 Like

Thanks. They are trying to get there:)

1 Like

Welcome to our community. Nice grow. I see some amber so you are good.
here is a chart, depends on what you are after as when to chop chop.
When to Harvest

Just to follow up if anyone else comes across this thread. Curing after a month, high was stuck in my head very weird feeling, like my body was fine but my head was in a fish tank, lol. I did not like the feeling. Cured for another month and it was awesome high.

1 Like

Who knew waiting was good for weed?
About to try 11/23 harvested and cured weed.
My first “cure” ever.
Hope its good.

Ha! We just transitioned from our 7/23 to 11/23 and it’s great. If all else is good I think you’ll enjoy!

1 Like