When should I cut and hang?

This is my first grow. When would you recommend cutting and hanging. I’m almost at 8 weeks in flowering.

3 Likes

Those don’t look anywhere close to ready in my opinion. For me I usually wait till 80%+ pistols are orange instead of white and start checking trichomes. After that depends if you want more couch-lock or more of a head/energetic high.

1 Like

Weeks to go IMO

1 Like

Are you 8 weeks flowering or 8 weeks since light flip (if these are photos)?

1 Like

8 weeks since light switched.

2 Likes

So, roughly, 6 weeks of flower

3 Likes

I guess. Not really sure of the dynamics. This is my first grow. I flipped them from 18/6 to 12/12 8 weeks ago. Just looking for some advice.

You’re doing well! Just gotta let them cook a bit longer. There’s a transition stage between veg and flower. It’s typically around 2 weeks

2 Likes

They are looking awesome and on track, still a bit early. Looks like you have a decent :camera:, I would zoom in and look at your trichomes that way from here on in to judge things. Some folks use a loop, but I prefer the camera zoom. Much easier on the eyes if your light is on, you can still wear your shades, snap a few pics close her up and have a coffee while you skim through the forest to assess. Great grow though!

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback. Makes sense. Thank you.

1 Like

Im using my android, yes its better than iPhone lol. I purchased a jewelers eye but i think my camera works better.

You have time to order and receive USB microscope on a stand.
x1000 or x1500.
worth the money