When is the earliest I can harvest this beauty and not lose quality

They’ll get a little wilty especially if it doesn’t get above freezing the following afternoon. The cold might get them to finish.
I know they can snow on them. @kaptain3d @Oldguy

2 Likes

My outside girls had temperatures in the very low 30’s for at least 10 out of the last 15 nights, and they look as frosty as they can be! They are just a lot darker than I’m used to… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I think mine had at least 6 frosts on it and a few heavy ones too.
And yes. They do take a while to stand back up after a cold snap.
:v:

3 Likes

They can take a few good frost and lower temps at night as long as they get a decent warm up back over the freeze mark. Water Before the sun goes down or water once the sun works the frost off the top part of the plant… I had a good frost last night and around 11 am watered to work the frost off the roots to prevent cell damage.

Yeah they got some snow today!

I decided to chop down tonight they are hanging! Thanks for the help guys. Definitely going to be yielding over a lb off one outdoor plant alone…

2 Likes

Some dank right there. :ok_hand:

Well I guess my job is done here… cape over shoulder.

3 Likes

Imao, I can only imagine how much fun a person would have hanging around with you for a while, hilarious and most helpful @Cannabian

1 Like

That’s the solo cup challenge winner right there!

7 Likes

Oh snap! You beat me to it! I was gonna see if I could wrap a solo cup around this.

5 Likes

Ok I have 2 entries

Sorry I didnt have red solo cups so I had to use plastic beer glasses

3 Likes

LOL, tree trunk in a cup, love it!

1 Like

Had to spread it out a little to make it work :laughing: ironically the smaller plant has a wider butt flair on it? Hmmm
Theres still the other 2 but they arent quite as big

1 Like

@Riley_ss what type of weed is that?

where and what is BT where do i get it from ?