What's causing this?

The leaves are looking better this morning. The branches are back to noral height also.

1 Like

Just wanted to give you a update on this plant you helped me with. I hit it with 1/4 strength Strive Nutrients Part A and B.
Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Oh yeah! Thats it! You got it. Just monitor the runoff pH and keep it at 6.5 for soil. PPMs at 1000 and she will make it… go ahead and cut the dying leaves off. Its not good for the plant.
I am glad that i could help you. You did an awsome job.

1 Like

Thanks brother. I really appreciate it.

Am I allowed to send private messages to you? Id like to show you some of my other plants i got going?

No, that function has been disabled here for security reasons i read in another post by a long time member.
You can post them right here though. In this thread. Theres no limit as to how many photos you want to post.

That makes perfect sense. I trimmed the plant like you said. It looks such much better now.

1 Like

Just keep your eyes on the pH and PPM’s and it will grow. Its look8ng alot better. What are you growing in again?

1 Like

Thanks man. The soil is FF ocean Forest.
My others are in Promix.

2 Likes

I personally would ditch the FF and stick with Promix. FF has too much salt build up after so long and you will need to flush it. Theres nothing wrong with that but why do it if you dont have to. I am getting great results with Coast of Main Stonington blend. Check it out when you have time. This is a very high quality soil.
I just had to top dress 2 of my plants with Soil Acidifier due to the pH rising because i mixed up a couple of pots with bad soil. I might lose them because i never used this Acidifier yet and i am thinking i put too much in. It may end up subbing my pH… i am crossing my fingers.

2 Likes

Ok, i just bought a new bag and a 20lbs bag of worm castings. Im gonna look into that soil you mentioned. Do you order it online or buy it local? Looks like I dont have a dealer near me.
Edit. Looks like Lowes can get it for me.

2 Likes

I currently have these 4 growing in promix using FF nutrients. I dont have my tent setup due it smelling like cigarette smoke. I bought it used. Its currently in the garage airing out. The 2 big plants are close to 6ft. All of what im growing are mystery seeds. A guy gave all of them to me. So far they’ve all been female. Ive been lucky. Someone said the reason the 2 are so tall is due to not enough light. Could this be true?

1 Like

Get their Plant Food and Buds and Bloom if you like top dressing! Cost of Main.

3 Likes

Yes, to not enough light. It causes them to stretch.
You can wash the tent down with bleach and water. Very low bleach. Also hydrogen peroxide and water .

1 Like

Update pic.

Looking much better and enjoying the sun.

3 Likes

I am glad that they are growing good for you now. Just keeping watching those runoff numbers. I am new at this also. I’m 6 weeks into flowering. I had a few issues with pH and these guys here helped me or i would’ve probably given up.

2 Likes

Do you have a good article to study about run off? Id like to do more studying on this.

Use the search bar. The magnifying glass. Ive already done a few flushes. Your going to need about 15 to 20 gallons of pHed water. This is for a 5 gallon pot. 3 gallons are less.

Hey Marty, here’s the plant you helped me with on the left. Would you top it at this point?
Thanks in advance man.

2 Likes

Yes, top that… its going to get very tall once it starts flowering. Start training those branches down. Can you bend the main stalk some? Try to get it to grow as horizontally as possible. Tie it down.

2 Likes