What’s your favorite strain to grow?

So far… Lemon AK 47 from fast buds.

I’ve grown lots but that’s the only one I’ve loved everything about from the terps to the high to the yeild.

Lots of good strains, big yeilds, nice colors, purples, big buds, dense ones, crazy terps but the one that has it all so far of what I have grown is lemon ak 47 from fast buds. But haven’t grown it in a while trying to find others.

4 Likes

He said favorite strains why you gotta clog a thread with what’s not tried true and tested. Should we all just post what we are all growing all in one thread?
Reslect the thread and the original poster please

This was my gold leaf. Big yielder, great smoke

5 Likes

That looks killer, huge colas !

I’m interested in finding myself my own personal favorite. I’m going for an uplifting, creativity and mood booster. Of course I would enjoy something real tasty and a nice yield.

I appreciate everyone tuning in - let’s be curtious of each others suggestions within the thread !

I havent heard anyone talk about Pineapple Express since Seth Rogan and his boy were smoking that stuff !

I cant remember if I had smoked something claimed to be Pineapple Express around that time, but I do remember some very strong lemony terps. @JKDjEdi

As I have much experience with Kush, I’m tempted to explore some flavors like Banana Kush - but I really think I am feeling something more Sativa Dominant.

As you post your favorites, break them down and tell us why you enjoy the strain !

3 Likes

Tough crowd…I’ll delete the post…

I appreciate your input so I hope you didnt take my response the wrong way !

You’re the second one to suggest Pineapple Express from what I had explained and I’m definitely intrigued with your experiment of the same strain from different locations !

I’m interested in learning what other people’s favorite strains to grow are. You may assume that he doesnt have experience growing the strain, but seeing he has the knowledge to test two of the same strain from different locations - I can imagine he does have experience with the strain.
@Nicky

**This thread is not a place to flex our flowers - it’s a place to **

That’s a beautiful bud :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

See my journal, more pics of the Cherry Ice Cream and information on how it came to be.

2 Likes

@YankieDoodle look into Bruce banner for what your describing , although you’ll have to pheno hunt. So grow 10 regulars and clone them, one of them will be killer keep that mother alive.

1 Like

Thanks man ! @Nicky

I’m familiar with Bruce Banner but I dont think I’ve smoked any.

I’m thinking of doing the same for cloning with my indoor and outdoor just incase I really enjoy any of them. Gelato, Zkittles and Sunset Sherbet going indoor, randoms outdoor.