What Nutrients Have you Tried... Questionnaire/Poll

Of the following choices, how many have you tried ??

• ILGM’s Flower Power Nutrients
  • Fox Farms Trio
  • General Hydroponics
  • Advanced Nutrients
  • Nector For The Gods
  • Other (Please Post a review below)

0 voters

Which of the following is your favorite or that you would recommend ??

• ILGM’s Flower Power Nutrients
  • Fox Farms Trio
  • General Hydroponics
  • Advanced Nutrients
  • Nector For The Gods
  • Other (Please Post a review below)
  • Not enough experience to say

0 voters

What factors resulted in your decision to use your current choice for nutrients

• Recommendation
  • Price
  • Availability
  • First One That I Came Across
  • Seller Reviews
  • Other

0 voters

If you have any reviews or want to give a more detailed answer, please do so. Also, please post if you use something different than those listed, as we all are always on the look out for new things that may help or grows.

1 Like

The ones I have used are good haven’t tried ilgms line of flower power due to shipping time

1 Like

Cool poll!

I wasn’t going to post review, because I would have a hard time recommending due to cost. But I use Earth Juice. I do use an alternative schedule to manufacturer recommendation, but it’s just slightly different. For those of you that aren’t familiar, it’s supposedly organic.

I currently use the grow, bloom, catalyst, microblast, meta-k, hi-brix molasses , and supplement with hygrozyme and silica.

I think it works pretty well, but it it’s also a little more expensive than a lot of alternatives. Specifically the hygrozyme, which really seems to make a difference.

I really wish I knew more about the specific elements so I could compare. But the truth is that I found an alternative schedule a few years ago and stuck with it. I like it better than the fox farms trio, but I also put a lot more into it.

One of the the things that stands out for me, is that I rarely if ever flush my plants. I do go to plain water or maybe just the molasses for about the last 4-7 days without any harshness. It seems to be very good for plants, and I rarely see plant issues that are nutrient related.

A few things that are a pain, cost as I have stated. Also has very limited shelf life, and seems to need bubbled for about 24 hours to get pH to stabilize. I guess the air pump helps to get organisms active or whatever.

3 Likes

I’m also using botanicare calmag plus and silica blast, switching to full botanicare line at the first of the year.

4 Likes

I currently use foxfarm trio along with their flowering 3, Open seseame and beastie bloomz. Havent gotten the last one of that group.

Am also ordering Foxfarms Bushmaster trio to try. The sledgehammer and the other two of that trio.

They are what I have heard good things about and been recommended to me.
Price helped alot.

I would like to try IGLMs grow nutes but just havent had the money and when I did, and needed nutes soonest, they had run out.

4 Likes

Lol honestly I would try any product line going but some are less avail and others I use how I want not by their schedule :wink:
I use additives from different productlines besides the mentioned ones I use AN jungle juice Lucas formula so only Micro and Bloom Bud blood
GH maxiseries and or Flora series Lucas formula again
GH I find is cleaner than AN

4 Likes

i use to use espomosa , but they changed so staying organic i went with botanicare and am happy with results

1 Like

Since my choice of nutrients were not represented on this poll, I’m going to write my own review of sorts.

First of, I just want to point out that I always grow in soil. It’s easy, its natural and it works.

Anyway… my choice of nutrients are BioBizz. Its a 100% organic plant solution, which is made of all natural substances, not additives or chemicals. They provide a wide variation of soils, fertilizers and enhancers. All made of organic materials.

Just google it, and you’ll see the results some people are having with this brand.

• C
3 Likes

I thought you can’t mix bud blood with ph perfect AN ? That’s what it says on the bottle. I was hoping to do that but stopped short when I read that.

1 Like

lol if you are willing and able to adjust your own ph

2 Likes

Wow thank you! It was a mental block on my part.

2 Likes

Has anyone used general hydroponics? I’m not sure how much I need to measure out and when. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

check out their website they have schedules you can use if your in soil drain to waste hydro recirculating it’ a good place to start and don’t worry you don’t need all the additives in any product line

2 Likes

I use House & Garden base nutrients for soil and General Hydroponics additives.

I’m a big fan of both.:+1:

1 Like