What can the roots and branches be used for

@bob31 One of the patients they were following on that documentary The Sacred Plant Healing Secrets Exposed juiced raw cannabis. I can’t remember what her illness was but I think it was autoimmune. I have only watched the first 3 or 4 episodes but what a great documentary. She had plants that were like trees that she went through and picked off the leaves and juiced them.

1 Like

This is my first grow @daz49 , actually I did grow one last summer a friend had given me but was well established ,I cut it up and put it in the compost , didn’t think it could be used for anything :thinking:
MB

1 Like

Theres some neat stuff here. After you put the leftovers in a jar of alcohol and let the alcohol evaporate, supposedly a wax remains. What’s this used for? Can it be a salve for aches and pains or is it just for smoking/vaping?

3 Likes

Just made butter, can’t wait to try it, looks really nice

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @WillyJ @GROWNEWBIE

4 Likes

Nice :+1: how does it taste and did you decarb it first ?

1 Like

Had a little taste and it’s great, just tastes of canna, no chemical undertones so id like to presume any nute s got evaporated. By de carb you mean…?

Oh I call absolute total BS on that country, I’ve eaten a q oz of bud before when in a sticky situation and my eyes where the colour of the devil’s dick, absolutely smashed I was. I mesn… That wasn’t heated? But if it’s heated in the pan surely that would activate any thc anyhow.

You really should decarbonise it first bro, it would be so much stronger for you,But as long as your enjoy it brother

It can be used for anything @DieHigh55

It’s just a matter of deciding what you want to use it for and then seeing how much you need. it can also be combined with other extracts of MJ to make a full recipe.

Something else folks tend to overlook is their used bud vape. It can also be reused into creams and such. It will be minus all of the -A cananabanoids but still has THC and CBD. It is basically decarboxilated cannabis and still usable!

@AnneBonny they are running webinar number 5 till tomorrow night. I’m gonna try and catch it!

2 Likes

Well I eat my words, I’ve never heard of decarbing but after reading… waw man. I was always a joint guy, and eating that bud that one time… could that have been placebo? I mean it was at the peak of my smoking career so I can’t imagine it but hey.
My bad @Countryboyjvd1971 taught me something very New and more important than anything I’ve learnt so far on the forum about the plant really ")
Quick question, 2 1/2 weeks into flower, would there even be any thc a in the only tinny pistol lower buds?

2 Likes

I’d say not much of it @McLovin777 if any at all
She really just started to flower at that point
I gla I could help we have a recipe thread going here I’ll find it for you and tag you into it bro
Good stuff on it :+1:
I’m going to be making my own vape juice and oils very soin as well as my own wax or rosin just waiting on my press to show up

2 Likes

I have tagged you in my shared recipes thread, it’s got recipes from a few from the group I hope you like it, and if you can ,for decarboxylating your green there is a new very effective way of doing it and it’s called the : ardent lift ,it’s from America but I don’t know where you are but they do ship as I had it shipped,well worth looking into bro

2 Likes

I was referring to that thread exactly @daz49 thanks :pray: sir

2 Likes

No worries @Countryboyjvd1971 brother ,I thought that was what you were on about so I went ahead and tagged him, I hope he reads them, there are some great one’s to try out on there

2 Likes

Yes sir there are @daz49
I actually need to get over there and reread a bunch myself
Getting ready to make my own rosin and vape juices
Woohoo

4 Likes

I really want to do the vapes to so you’ll have to share that one with us bro, and I can’t wait to try out some of the edibles and try out my ardent lift for decarboxylating ,do you want me to tag you in it again @Countryboyjvd1971 brother

1 Like

@daz49 what’s that ???
I bought this to make rosin

I infuse the rosin into oils for cooking
And I going to try infusing it into vape juice as well
I can’t wait
I’ll also do dabs of course lol

3 Likes

Oh yes I’ve seen that bro, that looks like a nice bit of kit, expensive but good, the ardent lift some one on the site put me on to it, I’ll do a picture of it for you and then Google it that’s how I did it but it looks like an amazing bit of kit, I have it I’ve just been waiting on my grow to try it out, it’s gotta be 100% the best way to decarbonise your cannabis brother

1 Like

Nice I’ll google it if you don’t have a pic or link
The press was a bit expensive but I figured I wasn’t buying it twice and this one was the best one I could find in that price range
Everything else was 600$ or better

1 Like

Hereyou go my friend, I just took a picture for you, you’ll love it

2 Likes