What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

This is something that you cannot fix overnight give it a few days When you water again pH 6.0 check your run off that leaf will not get better it will end up dying and falling off more worried about the rest of the plant now Will get you fixed up

2 Likes

Hay, Boy you are hard to find. I just wanted to let you know that I sent out for some seeds. I am so excited but I do not have a green thumb.

1 Like

You’ll have a green thumb before it’s all said and done

I can kill a catus, but I am going to give it my best. Hey I was looking around the different forums and I seen that you posted SLAYER. Did you say you were gong to see them?

Yes I am seeing them last year with a suicidal tendencies and it was one of the best shows I’ve seen in years every time they come to town I’m there

I still have one of my original slayer shirts from 90 seasons of the abyss Tour went to Oklahoma to see them

1 Like

That is awesome. I like to listen to hard rock also (whatever the correct type). So miracle grow is the best fertilizer. What is this about the ph in the water. Should I use spring water?

Just now

1 Like

That’s nice! What kind is it?

Bubblegum fem

1 Like

@kabongster @Hogmaster @Stomper

How are you coming up with the ph number you are getting. A ph of 9 would be pretty caustic and if that’s your drinking water …

@garrigan62 might have better answers on that.

A ton of extra posts showed up after I said that so ignore that

Hiya…where you at…water pH 5 in, water pH 7.5 out?

the meter comes calibrated but if you have to check it

and a chart showing 2 ways to grow, hydro and soil and pH required to make nutrients available

3 Likes

Those charts are awesome thank you so much!

1 Like

thanks, if you need a few more charts…type “chart” in the ILGM site search engine, the magnifying glass up top

3 Likes

any progress with the pH?

Nope, pH in soil is 6.8 -7.

I don’t think I’m measuring the water and the run off right but I think I am measuring the Soil right so 6.8-7 is the actual pH.

to recap, for me

water pH in is 5
water pH out is 7.5
the soil is about 6.8

that it?

the meter is calibrated, what is the pH of the water you are using?