Water quantity increase

Can’t accurately give suggestions without a pic of the full plant. Can you please post one? Leaves come and go on maturing plants.

1 Like

1 Like

Plant looks healthy, though you do have a bit of nitrogen excess. Don’t worry about a problem with a single leaf and back off the nitrogen for a feeding or 2.

3 Likes

Thanks again!

Oh yeah, when should I be seeing flower?

Is this an auto?

An honest answer? I don’t remember. I got the seeds a year ago. Indica was all I was looking at.

Most autos will flower at some point between 4 and 7 weeks. We’ve seen a few of them go as long as 12 weeks before flowering.

Photos only flower based on the lighting schedule and won’t flower until your change the light schedule to 12 on / 12 off.

Autos don’t care what the light schedule is. They flower automatically when they are sexually mature.

Aah, I’ve been running 24 on. I’ll change that now. You are a great reference! Thanks much

1 Like

With regards to nitrogen, Bergman’s plant food stage 3 has N16 P6 and K30. That’s adding nitrogen so should I avoid using it?

Hi, I don’t know if you saw my last post. I’m starting to see flowering. I think Bergman’s flowertime fertilizer is high in nitrogen. Should I use it? Thanks!

1 Like

So I’m seeing the buds starting to brown up some. I’m guessing harvest is a couple of weeks away? Is this going to end up looking like the buds I buy?

3 Likes

How many weeks into flower are you?

4 or 5 I think.

The grower guide said it would be easier to go with the color rather than the time so i haven’t paid close attention

1 Like

Gotcha, reason i ask is that in week 5 theyll start to bulk up. The pistils will turn red, recede, and good chance new pistils will emerge. Sorta like a cycle. Just gotta wait and see.

Got it, thanks so much for the info. I can read a lot but experience is much more reliable!

1 Like

I’ve uploaded 2 pictures, one from the grow bible and one from my plant. Based on this should I be harvesting now? Thanks