Waiting for seeds to germinate

Hello Everyone… I dropped 6 seeds in water 24 hrs ago. (ILGM) Have fem WW, Ak47, and bubble gum. Beginners pack. 2 each, so far two out of the 6 have sunk to the bottom of the glasses. When these came they seemed much smaller then I remember from old days. Maybe just my eyes are older too… Still waiting for a few items on the list. I have made 6 five gallon cloth pots with Fox Farm and perlite. I have 4x4 tent, HLG 300L Rspec. Have temp and humidity gauges. Small 6 clip-on fan. Have the FF trio of nutrients. Have a ppm and ph meters coming. Waiting for parts to build another light. Also waiting on 6" exhaust and filter. I think I have all my bases covered. I welcome all comments and suggestions from you guys. Great site Thanks to all the people here!!!

3 Likes

@BeeKeeper2, welcome to the forum! A wealth of knowledge is here, ask away. I bought the same pack, am 11 days above soil. You can push the seeds to the bottom of the water with your finger. I only soaked mine for 24 hours, then into FFOF in solo cups.

1 Like

@BeeKeeper2, good luck on your growing!

1 Like

Zee you didnt wait untill they got a sprout?

1 Like

Ive read some of your posts, Thank You @Hellraiser.

2 Likes

@BeeKeeper2, nope, I followed @Hellraiser method to the T. That picture was yesterday, even bigger today!
Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

1 Like