VEVOR 400w LED Grow light

Is anyone else using one of these in their grow setup? I have 1 of them, and run it in a 3x4x8 grow room.

I am just curious of others experience with this light?

It seems to be doing well for my plants!

2 Likes

I’m thinking about getting the exact same one. Everything working out for you okay with that 400w Vevor?

1 Like

Everything turned out great!

I am starting my second grow with them now, and i got almost 12 oz off 2 plants!

I ordered 2 more and starting a 3rd grow eith them running 8 autoflower plants!

1 Like

Hey brother, thanks for the reply. 12 oz from two is a great haul. I’m glad they worked for you. I’m gonna pull the trigger on this 400w. I have some Barney’s Laughing Buddha and Amnesia Lemon that just started flower. Thanks, man, and happy growing!

1 Like

Both of those sound delicious! Im sure you will be please!!

I am trying to keep my ppfd at around 1600. You can download an app on your phone for checking it!

1600! You must be supplementing with CO2? I usually don’t aim for more than 1000, but I do not supplement. And are you talking about Photone? Because I’m a big fan! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My room has an air intake from outside to bring in the co2 naturally, but during winter times i will shut it off and start running the Co2 tank. You can pickup a cheap one for aquariums pretty easy!

Fzone 2.5 L Aquarium CO2 Generator System Carbon Dioxide Reactor Kit with Regulator and Needle Valve for Aquarium Plants Tanks Amazon.com : Fzone 2.5 L Aquarium CO2 Generator System Carbon Dioxide Reactor Kit with Regulator and Needle Valve for Aquarium Plants Tanks : Pet Supplies

Here is one that is part of the prime deals for today and tomorrow!

Thanks! I appreciate you looking out for me. I’m not gonna graduate to using CO2 just yet. I’m fairly new to growing and I’ve been trying to learn what matters most, because my goal is to grow great weed w/ no hassle – the laziest way, basically. I’m learning that fabric pots, Gaia Green, pH ing your water properly, basic knowledge of the nutritional cycles, good light/air system, and good dry/cure – that will get you 98 percent of the way to great weed. My philosophy is not to worry about other 2 percent lol.