Trouble in on day

All of a sudden today plants dying,got bugs out of control,idk

Got any pics…?
Outdoors or indoors…?
:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Trouble in one day,ive been spray bottle them with fertilizer water based on the week morning,little like 3pm then 930 pm. i read to let them toughin up let the get a littke dry so i didnt spray the base of the plant this morning

2 Likes

Congratulations @peachfuzz on member of the month.
You’ve been contributing for a long time.
Well deserved.

4 Likes

If you have a good Cannabis friendly soil plants should have all they need To do well for 5 or 6 weeks. Personally, I’m not a fan on spraying the plants. How close is your light.
Happy growing :v:

4 Likes

Often a symptom of overwatering. Let your soil dry out between waterings.

Capt Jacks Deadbug will take care of them.

Me either. It creates too many risks for little benefit.

4 Likes

I let them dry out between waterings everytime.Lights are in the same distance as they were,i actually skipped this morning to see cause i read they need to be tough,and this afternoon thats how they look.Ive always sprayed the base,for a month.Nothings changed

I ordered that capt.bug stuff,i do appreciate the ideas,the soils jungle soil,lowes,has everything they talked about for homemade

Im also going to stop feeding,let the water cleans plant,check tommorrow,I’ll let it dry and just use water for a while,maybe it built up too much,just hope she lives,i was getting attached to her,lol

Overall plants look good . My first thoughts with the leafs edges turned upward light being too close.

3 Likes

Do you have a meter for reading PPFD / DLI?

If not, there’s a free app which may be OK depending on your phone.

The method I use is Uni-T lux meter with blue tooth. Along with PPFD App. It lets me adjust my lights by seeing the readings displayed on my phone, and I don’t have to expose my eyes to the light.

Migro on youtube has a couple of very good vids about it.

I agree with @kellydans light appears to intense. Hard to tell but I don’t see bug damage. Do a search for " leaves canoeing "

I fought lighting problems until I took the plunge for a meter. It’s only $30/35 on amazon.

This may help too: Cannabis Leaf Symptoms Guide

2 Likes

I agree with not spraying. To much can happen, each plant is so different and act so different. Sounds like you have good experience with it but I have a feeling you have one that doesn’t like it. Anyway you got the best help here with this team of growers. Good luck hope it clears up.

1 Like

Indoors been going great,same water,with the fe

So you mean with the fertilizer,us water bottles ,i spray it at the base,not the leaves, the lights dont produce heat,they were closer,i think its fertilizer,im going to only use water after it drys,I appreciate the information, really.It was the hottest day so far,could be,heat stress,i havent insulated that closet,the one day i was letting it completely dry,and this happened,i saw pictures of heat stress,but,they had buds,i think i would of lost it.Thank you

The leaf guide really helped.Im thinking it was heat stress,yesterday was the hottest day yet,it was 81 in there this morning,i got the air on ,took ot a light. i got the filter system with the exhaust fan to put in,have plastic.i sprayed the bugs,You folks are awesome,with everything thats gone wrong this willhelp others too.

2 Likes

Leaf symptoms was alot of help,So ill know what it may be doing,appreciate it,hope she lives,i took out a light,just giving it water after it drys,hold off on that fertilizer.thanks

1 Like

Got the capt jacksbug,took care of it,thank you very much.

If not already add a small 6 inch circulating fan Gently blowing across plant create a little breeze. It will also
Help to strengthen the stems.
Good luck :v:

2 Likes

Thank you!,got one in there

3 Likes