Things that break your heart when you come home from vacation

Now that’s a positive attitude.

Glad to see you won’t lose it all. I can’t imagine how crappy it would feel to come home to that after the work it took you to get to that point.

4 Likes

They’ll be fine. Being that close to harvest, even the ones that are effected can still produce some good stuff.

I bet they end up be the most potent you’ve grown ! Might end up starting a trend where everyone stops watering the last two weeks :star_struck::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think you have done a fantastic job . Good luck finishing up.

I am pleased for you…it will turn into memorable pot fer sure !

I was just about to post that very thought when I see you said it as well. I hear of people splitting stems, drilling holes in the main stem, starving to death…and on and on. Bottom line with this logic is that stressing plants damn near to death is said to boost trichome production as the plant is struggling. I’ve always pampered mine with the gentle approach right up to the very end, so I’m interested to learn if this method (altho unintentional) may have value. Hope you’ll have time to post your results when all is said and done…and in the pipe bowl.

1 Like

I heard they torture the boys to make them gay, lol! That’s true though, my buddy I. Thailand told me they do that over there to get bids out of the male plants. They’d split main stem then stick a bamboo piece likechopstick in and tie them together. The it will turn into a hermie.

I always wanted to visit Thailand. I just changed my mind.

2 Likes