The Force is Strong in this one!

Nice harvest. Gotcha in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

2 Likes

I have a feeling sheā€™s gonna cure nicely :slightly_smiling_face:. Nice haul my friend.

Good luck tomorrow hopefully they donā€™t find anything serious. Youā€™ll be in my thoughts :hugs:

3 Likes

Best of luck @TxGrowman

2 Likes

I will be praying for you @TxGrowman Nice weight on your harvest too. If you smoke all that sticky stuff on your tools you will get super stoned. FYI

1 Like

Prayers from the Cape :pray:t3::beach_umbrella:

1 Like

I couldnā€™t bring myself to hit like on your post. Iā€™ll add prayer from Florida as wellā€¦

2 Likes

Good luck and congrats on your girl! Itā€™s been a fun grow to follow so far!

1 Like

hooray on the sticky,stinky,abundant harvestā€¦
prayers and good vibes on the hospital visit today Jerry!!!

that adds up to some $$$ if bought at a dispensaryā€¦

3 Likes

Been doing minimum on the curing, opening the jars 1-2x/day. Have been in and out of the hospital for the last week (+/-) and they cannot find out why I cannot breathe well. Got another appt tomorrow for a test and a total body scan. They are fishing now (canā€™t figure what the heck is going on!).

Am tired all the time and in a generally poor state of mind now. Yaā€™ll take care. Jerry

5 Likes

Hang in there Jerry, we are all praying for you. :pray:

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

keep your chin up jerry!!!

4 Likes

Hang in there sweetie :hugs: Itā€™s hard staying mentally up when you feel bad physically and canā€™t be doing what you want when you want to. Gotcha in my prayers :heart:

3 Likes

Poor state of mind.

You know you can unload on us, Brother. Not much that I can do from this side of the screen, other than prayer, but all of us are willing to be a sounding board for you.

Let it out, my friendā€¦

5 Likes

Like your grow, the force is strong with you Jerry. Always in my thoughts my friend.

4 Likes

Hang in there bud. Weā€™re here for you

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon Jerry :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayer from the north east Jerry. We are all with you in spirit.

5 Likes

First and foremost, Thank You all my friends here on ILGM. It is really nice to be able to talk to you and get some measure of relief from all this crap I have going on.

I got home from the hospital this AM. They did not want to release me but they had nothing to offer me other than what I already had at home. I would rather be at home than stay in the hospital just because some new doctor wants to practice on me. The scans and tests are all done but results are going to take a while. I have a regular appt today with my primary doctor.

Opened my curing jars as soon as I got home and it smelled so sweet ! Going to re-weigh the harvest in a couple weeks and see what I have.

My local hydroponics dealer gave me a 5 gram bud to play with so I do not have to break into my curing buds. That bud he gave me should last a long time, I only use it for sleep and depression, usually once a day. It is strong enough to only need a very little in a bowl to work for me. I am a good customer for him and have brought several other good customers in for him. He is a good friend now and we talk a lot.

We are going to be in the low 90ā€™s today and most of the rest of the week. Spring is over already here ! !

Hope you all have a great day. :us::man_farmer:

9 Likes

WOOO HOOO ! An awesome pick-me-up, just got notified that Oldstoner and I won Bud Of The Month for April ! It was Oldstonerā€™s third BOM and now he is retired into the BOM Hall Of Fame!

I am looking for a high CBD plant to grow next. It will have to be a relatively easy grow. I am going to be getting worked up for my breathing and it sounds like it is going to take a couple months before they have any definite word on what is going to happen. :sunglasses: :us: :man_farmer:

9 Likes

You deserved it my friend!

3 Likes