The Force is Strong in this one!

Yep, that’s right! Forgot all about that.

Take a bunch until you cut and choose your favorite for next month…

1 Like

Well, this is it. Master Yoda and Lord Vader were visiting and declared Princess Frostea a Jedi Knight. As such, she is not longer going to enjoy the nutrients and finely pH’d water she has been having. Tonight is final flush and then stem splitting. I am thinking it is time tonight. I am anxious to see her trichomes develop more in the next 48 hours !

She has been fine Jedi student and I am sure she will pass her last test with flying colors - drying and curing. To the dark side she goes for 48 hours to see how well she has taken to her Jedi training.

IT IS ORDERED - SO BE IT ! ! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::us::man_farmer:

5 Likes

Sounds like a solid plan! Happy last few days on Earth young Jedi! Can’t wait to see your harvest pics :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like a good ending but a little sad at the same time. :grin:

1 Like

Only for the smoke, NOT the smoker ! LOL

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny @Tylan @MattyBear @FloridaSon @MAXHeadRoom @Kcdaniels

Ya’ll, I have to confess that I took one little “larfy” bud off the stalk of one and dried it in 5 second bursts in two paper towels in the microwave. I have been completely out of weed. I took two hit off the bowl and waited about 5 min. I cannot believe the high I got off it ! ! !
I want to see what it will be like when it is correctly dried.

@MAXHeadRoom You are gonna like this one.

GOOD STUFF ! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

And you know it only gets better. Glad you got to indulge again!

2 Likes

I’m glad the young Jedi treated his master with respect lol. Happy smoking

1 Like

Now I have a good reason to anticipate. In my SK grow I thought the microwave took about 2/3 of the THC out. Later the SK was awesome. I believe that Frostea will give me a really kick butt bud to smoke. Looks like it will be a reasonable yield and pretty near or above what I predicted.

Am trying not to touch it until it is ready after curing. It will be hard going that long but it sure seems like it is going to be a great high. Great head high and lasts pretty well, even at this early time. Not sure about the crash, no sign yet.

My next Cannabis mission has being planned and is coming up in two months. More on that later. 84 degrees today in Texas, time for knees in the breeze ! ! Let’s ride ! ! :sunglasses::motorcycle:

5 Likes

Ill take a tag for that next mission…

2 Likes

You got it brother ! ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup looking forward to the toke report and a tag into that grow!!!

Done brother ! I am going to have fun on the next one and will bring you along.

This Skywalker OG is stuff is going to be great. I pinched a small bud (less than dime sized and thin) that was lower on the stalk “larfy bud” I think they call it, and microwaved it for very short blasts (<5 sec each) wrapped lightly in a double paper towel with 30 seconds between cycles to cool it off and did that for 2 minutes of cycles on the microwave.

I took two hits off it in the evening before the hockey game. The sativa side hit quickly and I watched the whole game. I was mentally clear and upbeat (haven’t been that in a while) and enjoyed the game. When I decided that I was tired I went to bed and woke up after 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. That was the first time I have slept a normal nights sleep with no nightmares or dreams bothering me in 4 years. LOVE THIS STUFF !

Think I am going to grow Northern Lights and another Skywalker in the big tent. I just bought the NL. I have never had NL before but was told it is great medicine too. I know for sure that I do not want to run out of Skywalker after this.

I want to see what it is like after it cured correctly. It seems pretty promising for my new medicine. Final report in about 30 days. :sunglasses::us::man_farmer:

5 Likes

Looks like I posted twice😬Sorry!

Sounds great @TxGrowman! I have sleep issues as well, might try growing this strain next time:) Glad you were enjoing it, please tak me on your harvest update!

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it @TxGrowman, I also have sleep issues, might try this strain next:) please tag me on harvest update!

1 Like

The Deed Is Done ! My young Princess Frostea is now hanging from my dryer and looking as good as I have seen in my dryer. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I started early in the AM. My wife said she was going to be gone until noon. Naturally she showed up at 0930 with three friends. I had the plant stripped down and was “detailing” it for the dryer. The house smelled like the force had split open and spilled it’s guts in my room. I finished all the trimming in record time and get them into my grow box (use it for a dryer as soon as the grow is done) and turned on the fan. One of my wife’s friends stopped at my door and said as she was leaving, “call me when you are cured and I would like to get some of that from you.” Could have knocked me over with a feather, she is the straightest acting in all of my wife’s friends!

Have some post-mortem pictures of the Princess including the split in the stalk that I did earlier in the grow that healed so fast and the pictures after the stalk splitting and ice bath at the end.

@Tylan I found one great advantage of mainlining when I was trimming. The trimming time was cut down significantly since I was taking all the leaves off the bottom as I went. All the top sugar leaves are so sticky and frosty that I had a hard time believing that I grew them. They were sticking together when they touched each other. Some made a sugar leaf sandwich when they went into the dryer.

Going to check the root ball and see if I really needed a 5 gallon pot or could have made it in a 3 gallon. The smaller 3 gallon may have been a better choice for manifolding.

Pictures are coming as soon as I rest and get some stuff done. :sunglasses::us::man_farmer:

10 Likes

You’re really making me want a young apprentice too!!

3 Likes

Woot woot @TxGrowman! That’s awesome you got her all trimmed and hung :grin:. Double bonus your wife’s friend wants in on some. Maybe the Mrs will be more tolerant with your hobby :wink:

Totally! I’m also looking forward to less of that trimming because I lollipoped mine.

Did you do any wet weight? Curious what you end up with on a dried weight. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No wet weight, was too busy trying not to get too many people knowing I was growing, NOT legal in TX.

I can’t wait for the drying/curing to finish. This is gonna be good ! ! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Tylan Wet weight: 155 g approx 5.4 oz.

It took me almost an hour to clean the instruments after harvest. My gloves I changed twice and they were still a problem.

The bud smell is driving me crazy. They smell so good. Can’t wait to see how they finish drying and curing. :heart_eyes:

Going to the hospital tomorrow for a cardiac test. Cannot catch my breath and they think I have mild heart failure. More medications again.

5 Likes